Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Looking for a Spring Bear Hunt >

Looking for a Spring Bear Hunt

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Looking for a Spring Bear Hunt

Old 05-01-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Looking for a Spring Bear Hunt

I was wondering if anyone could reccomend and outfitter for a Spring Bear Hunt for under $2500. I've never hunted bear before so this would be my first hunt. I would also prefer to hunt with an outfitter that has experience guiding bow hunters. - Thanks!
Old 05-01-2005, 07:32 PM

Default RE: Looking for a Spring Bear Hunt

Matchbook, if you can't find what you're looking for on this site, check out BargainTrophies.com. They have 100s of discount hunting trips, including a few dozen bear hunts in your price range.

This LINK provides resources to assist you with investigating prospective outfitters.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:35 AM

Matchbook
I have a number of outfitters that have openings this spring or next . You can email me at [email protected] . Jim's Huning Help - http://www.huronvalleytravel.com/hunting.html
jclav
Old 05-03-2005, 01:37 PM
Spike

Matchbook....if you're from the east I have a great one for you in Quebec. Let me know if you want the info.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Spike

Matchbook:

I recommend that you go with the Quebec hunt that Jclav has to offer on the earlier post. I believe that it is now going for $1,600 all inclusive. You won't find a better deal. You can even add a second bear for a modest fee. You will see the bear that I took as well as my buddies on the link page. You can contact me at [email protected] I recommend that you book with Jim if you are interested. The guy goes out of his way to make sure that your trip is in order. He will even find the best prices on flights for you.
Be prepared to put on some weight on this trip. These guys have a CHEF on staff that do some REAL gourmet cooking... I am not kidding.

If you don't see a bear you get to come back for free. I assure you that if mother nature does not interfere, you will get more than several opportunities at bears.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:37 AM

Matchbook - If those guys weren't able to hook you up, I have hunts in Quebec and New Brunswick also...