Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Looking for reference on Illinois outfitter...IMB >

Looking for reference on Illinois outfitter...IMB

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Looking for reference on Illinois outfitter...IMB

Old 03-16-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Looking for reference on Illinois outfitter...IMB

Has anybody hunted with IMB in illinios, iowa, or missouri? Any comments
Old 03-17-2005, 05:55 PM

Default RE: Looking for reference on Illinois outfitter...IMB

I've talked to Darrin Bradley a few times and considered his operation, all refrences said they had a great time, but he dosen't offer food or lodging. Which could be ok , Don't let all the endorsements he has fool you, sure to have all the endorsements are there for a reason, but for his price you can find a fully guided hunt in the same area. I did here of a incident of where his hunters didn't draw a tag and he did not refund any money at all nor did he offer to work with the clients. That's alot of doe to be spending to go semi-guided. I chose to go with Ben Plattner of Timberland outfitters instead (www.timberlandhunts.com) His operation had more to offer. Well what ever you choose, good luck. P.S. check out www.huntinfo.com and go to the outfitter reviews IMB is in there.
Old 03-21-2005, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Looking for reference on Illinois outfitter...IMB

FYO- IMB Lodging is handled by an independent lodge owner, not affilliated with IMB, except that they provide lodging for IMB clients. IMB recieves no proceeds from the lodging. Lodging is $100 per night/ $500 for a 5 day hunt, which does include meals, snacks, and drinks.

If a hunter doesn't draw their tag in Iowa/Illinois, their deposit is good for 3 years. In other words they have 3 years to rebook their hunt.

If you have any oher questions or anything you need clarified, feel free to email me or (Darrin Bradley-owner)IMB at [email protected].
If you prefere we can talk via phone. My dime!