Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Looking for fair priced hunt in CO, MO, NE >

Looking for fair priced hunt in CO, MO, NE

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Looking for fair priced hunt in CO, MO, NE

Old 01-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Spike

Default Looking for fair priced hunt in CO, MO, NE

Hey guys,

I am trying to get back into hunting, finally moved away from the big city.... Los Angeles and out to Omaha, which for whatever people on the West Coast view as farm country...... OH well.

I am a college student, not rich by any means, but looking for a hunt or 2 for the 2013 season.

Alot of the outfitters I see online tend to be charging more then I can even imagine paying, I mean I get the need for people to want to get a B & C scoring animal, but for me that is not the issue.

I am looking for Muley, Whitetail, Elk, or other decent table meat hunt that I can enjoy and look back on fondly.

Like I said I have some money, but when you make just 11-12 bucks an hour 3-5k is almost half of what I take home in a given year!!!

If anyone is interested helping out a fellow up and coming hunter in making some enjoyable memories and stocking me and my girlfriends freezer with meat, and pantry with jerky please email me or pm me.

I am looking for a hunt semi locally, a day or 2 drive so CO, NE, MO etc even Kansas would all work.

I have gear, and guns.... I am open for semi guided as well.......

Thank ya'll in advance.

Matt
Old 01-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

Why don't you give me a call when you get the chance. I have some incredible hunts available here in Colorado and most won't even come close to breaking the bank. These are quality hunts and I am pretty confident that I can come up with something that will fit your needs and budget. I am a booking consultant here in Colorado and have been booking hunts here since 1995. I work with 20+ outfitters throughout Colorado, so I have alot of different types of hunts available. Thanks and call if you would like more information on what I have available here in Colorado.

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-232-0085
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com
Old 01-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Spike

Dennis,

Thanks for the reply, I shall try to give you a ring tomorrow hopefully, finally getting some time off work.

Colorado seems fairly close, 1 state over.... so not a super long drive or flight.

I have looked at some out of state options and was blown away at the fees some states charge out of state residence for tags and licenses..... a few of them where insane.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 AM
Spike

PM sent to you Matt