HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for fair priced hunt in CO, MO, NE
Old 01-03-2013, 01:32 AM
xxemoxx
Spike

Default Looking for fair priced hunt in CO, MO, NE

Hey guys,

I am trying to get back into hunting, finally moved away from the big city.... Los Angeles and out to Omaha, which for whatever people on the West Coast view as farm country...... OH well.

I am a college student, not rich by any means, but looking for a hunt or 2 for the 2013 season.

Alot of the outfitters I see online tend to be charging more then I can even imagine paying, I mean I get the need for people to want to get a B & C scoring animal, but for me that is not the issue.

I am looking for Muley, Whitetail, Elk, or other decent table meat hunt that I can enjoy and look back on fondly.

Like I said I have some money, but when you make just 11-12 bucks an hour 3-5k is almost half of what I take home in a given year!!!

If anyone is interested helping out a fellow up and coming hunter in making some enjoyable memories and stocking me and my girlfriends freezer with meat, and pantry with jerky please email me or pm me.

I am looking for a hunt semi locally, a day or 2 drive so CO, NE, MO etc even Kansas would all work.

I have gear, and guns.... I am open for semi guided as well.......

Thank ya'll in advance.

Matt