Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Texas Firefighter looking to hunt Kansas 2013 >

Texas Firefighter looking to hunt Kansas 2013

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Texas Firefighter looking to hunt Kansas 2013

Old 12-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Spike

Default Texas Firefighter looking to hunt Kansas 2013

I am a Firefighter in Texas and I am looking for a farm to hunt in Kansas for the 2013 season for my son, dad, brother and myself. My brother is also a Firefighter. He is a Dallas FF and Im a Fort Worth FF. Wanting a place where there is a chance of geting a trophy. Dont have much time to come up there and look for a place. If you need someone to come kill deer to keep em out of your corn feilds message me back. Free would be great but will pay a reasonable price.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:57 AM
Spike

I could set you guys up with one of our outfitters in Kansas. Shoot me your email and I can send you some options, I would love to help you guys out

Thanks
Old 12-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

We offer paid KS hunts as well.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:18 AM
Spike

Default kansas whitetail property

I have a farm that is perfect for you guys, give me a call, 816-752-2216. I believe it's a 450 acre farm, I'd have to double check, but it will cost you 4000, but it would b all yours and nobody else could hunt it. Let me know what you think.