Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Help Out

Old 12-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Spike

Default Help Out

I am currently in the WTB "Warrior Transition Battalion" in Fort Knox KY a program that wounded vets go through to transition out of the army or back to the military life. I currently have a Soldier here who had been injuried in Iraq from an IED. He is here being med borded out of the army. He is currently away from his family (wife and kids) who are in Michigan. I am not asking as part of the WTB but as a fellow Soldier and friend to help find this guy a hunting trip. He has helped myself and my family out tremendously in my back surgery and med board. He would give the shirt off his back if I needed it. I want to show him my appreciation for all that he has done for me. I hope someone out there can help.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Spike

what type of hunt are you looking for? what state?
Old 12-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Spike

i know in KY muzzleloader comes back in on saturday the 8th and ends on the 16th....
Old 12-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Spike

it doesnt really matter the wear or what just looking for him to hunt a good place and have a good time
Old 12-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Spike

I have a Ohio hunt for sale.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:50 AM
Spike

I'll give him a free hunt, he will just have to pay for tag and license and lodging at hotel. My website is www.fdmkoutfitters.com call me if interested we can go over more details. 816-752-2216