Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Colorado Mule Deer Hunts >

Colorado Mule Deer Hunts

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Colorado Mule Deer Hunts

Old 02-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default Colorado Mule Deer Hunts

I still have a few fully guided, rifle and archery mule deer hunts available. These hunts are available on the eastern plains as well as well as the early season archery mountain hunts. If you are still looking for a quality mule deer hunt, give me a call and I will go over what hunts I have available. Cost of these hunts start at 3000.00 and go up to 4250.00. You can expect to see bucks in that 160-200" range on these ranches. Call or email for additional information. Also have elk and antelope hunts available on some of the best ranches in Colorado. We are starting our 16th year booking hunts here in Colorado and 2012 looks like it could be our best year ever. Our elk herds are large, the mule deer are back big time and we have trophy antelope hunting as well. We have landowner vouchers available for most deer and antelope hunts, with over the counter tags for most elk tags. References gladly furnished for all hunts. If you are looking for that special hunt out west, give me a call or drop me an email and I am sure we will have something for you. We have guided, unguided, and a limited number of trespass fee hunts available, both private land and high country pack in wilderness hunts. Good hunting to everyone in 2012!!!

Dennis Hurrell
Colorado Outdoor Adventures
719-390-5509
719-232-0085
[email protected]
www.colorado-adventures.com
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-packcountryelk2.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigsandybuck2011.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigsandyantelope4.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigsandydeer2.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigsandybuck2010c.jpg  

Last edited by coloradooutdoors1; 02-25-2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Typical Buck

Some more pictures of some of our happy hunters.
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigrackcombo.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigrackdeer.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigrackelk2.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigsandybuck2010a.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigsandywhitetail4.jpg  

Old 02-25-2012, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

And a few more. Give me a call for that hunt of a lifetime!!
Attached Thumbnails Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-bigrackelk.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-mountainviewelk.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-qrsbull3.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-qrsbull2.jpg   Colorado Mule Deer Hunts-sheltonranchbull3.jpg