Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Hunt Alaska for Deer and Bear, Stay at a Beautiful Lodge *Only 1250 Per Person!* >

Hunt Alaska for Deer and Bear, Stay at a Beautiful Lodge *Only 1250 Per Person!*

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Hunt Alaska for Deer and Bear, Stay at a Beautiful Lodge *Only 1250 Per Person!*

Old 02-26-2012, 08:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default Hunt Alaska for Deer and Bear, Stay at a Beautiful Lodge *Only 1250 Per Person!*

This is just a wonderful hunt and is the most inexpensive I've found in all my years hunting Alaska. For a whole week you can hunt Sitka Blacktail Deer or Black Bear and fish to your hearts content all while staying at a comfortable new lodge. All transportation is included in the price. This is the perfect hunt for a family or bunch of friends looking to hunt Alaska, have a great time and not pay a king's ransom.

www.deadonoutdooradventures.com
208-739-0526