Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Buffalo County WI Whitetail Hunts >

Buffalo County WI Whitetail Hunts

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Buffalo County WI Whitetail Hunts

Old 07-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Spike

Default Buffalo County WI Whitetail Hunts

BUFFALO COUNTY, WISCONSIN TROPHY WHITETAILS
Hey guys and gals, we still have some awesome dates available (including rut) for the 2010 Hunting Season(bow, gun, and muzzleloader). These hunts take place on either the 5000 acre property or the 3800 acre property (two separate outfitters). All hunts are five days and it includes: guide, meals, lodging, transportation to and from stands, good times, and memories that will last forever. Hunts start out a just $1850.00. Check out our website for more information: www.huntbuffalocounty.com.

Hunt with the best, one of our Outfitters was recently selected as the Outdoor Channel Network’s most outstanding business and celebrity destinations. Last year he had Lee and Tiffany(The Crush with Lee and Tiffany), Brandon Wikman (Bass Pro Shops Next Generation), and Several Members of “Whitetail Freaks”. You will find an assortment of imitation hunting outfitters in Buffalo County, Wisconsin, but rest assured we only sell hunts for the best outfitters. These are the two best outfitters in Buffalo County by far. You will feel like you are part of the family.

Feel free to contact us to book a hunt or if you have any questions, or just check out our website. (www.huntbuffalocounty.com) We try to keep our website as up to date as possible. So keep checking back for the newest pics and most recent news.

Thanks,
BUFFALO COUNTY WHITETAIL ADVENTURE
Jay Kolodziej (715)573-8298
Kerry Bence (920)382-0709

WWW.HUNTBUFFALOCOUNTY.COM
Attached Thumbnails Buffalo County WI Whitetail Hunts-mdgc0559.jpg   Buffalo County WI Whitetail Hunts-im000116.jpg   Buffalo County WI Whitetail Hunts-mdgc0034.jpg  
Old 07-22-2010, 09:31 AM
Fork Horn

Hunters..Please beware of this outfitter...My partner hunted 5 days,never had a shot at a doe,,tree stands were the worst i have ever seen,, your guides drive through the fields on the way to your tree stands, that youll be hunting,,and then you get to rotate to your buddies stand,,the next day,,, that saw nothing,,, Stands are placed with no consideration to the wind. One hunter was placed in the same stand all week,,?? Hope you dont go when there is a celebrity there, he get all the best spots and treatment,, The celebrity that was there when we were,,said he would never come back.. Most of the bucks on the web site ,were shot by the guides or the owners.. Hope you have a better hunt than we did????
Old 07-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Spike

I think you are thinking of the wrong outfitter. You stated that the stands are the worst you ever seen and your buddy hunted there. You wouldn't know you weren't there.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:50 AM
Fork Horn

I was there,Its was a hunt that i will never forget,,,like a bad dream... I wish i wasnt there,,,I would have saved some money...and bad experience,s....
Old 07-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Spike

I didn't sell you the hunt. So why are you knocking me?