Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Montana elk hunt, tags still available!! >

Montana elk hunt, tags still available!!

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Montana elk hunt, tags still available!!

Old 03-23-2010, 05:45 AM
Fork Horn

Default Montana elk hunt, tags still available!!

Yup, FWP has told us to keep selling the outfitter tags, they are not filled. I have both rifle and archery hunts still available, but tags are first come first served until they sell out. This is a classic western horseback elk hunt. Easy ride to base camp, great food, great guides, great cook, and the elk hunting is fantastic. I have references for both archery and rifle that have enjoyed hunts with us before. Vistit us at www.elkoutfitters.com and email me directly at [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Montana elk hunt, tags still available!!-image001-3-.jpg  

Last edited by Muley70; 06-17-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Muley70
Yup, FWP has told us to keep selling the outfitter tags, they are not filled. I have both rifle and archery hunts still available, but tags are first come first served until they sell out. This is a classic western horseback elk hunt. Easy ride to base camp, great food, great guides, great cook, and the elk hunting is fantastic. I have references for both archery and rifle that have enjoyed hunts with us before. Vistit us at www.elkoutfitters.com and email me directly at [email protected].
We are now offering 10% discounts to fill our remaining hunts. If you have every wanted to do a classic western elk hunt now is your chance. These hunts and tags will never be cheaper than they are right now. Vistit us at www.elkoutfitters.com. Come join us as we chase elk across the great Rocky Mountain landscape.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Fork Horn

We are still offering 10% discounts based off our website price list, visit us at www.elkoutfitters.com. I have sept 24-30 base camp archery hunt available, and spots through the first three weeks of rifle at base camp, including opening week!! We still have left over outfitter sponsered tags for 2010!! They are first come first served as are the spots in camp.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

I still have tags, and some specials running on the website. Check us out at www.elkoutfitters.com.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:00 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Muley70
I still have tags, and some specials running on the website. Check us out at www.elkoutfitters.com.
Still available!!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

Hmmm I might be interested
Old 06-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

All archery spots have been filled for 2010. I might have a late cancelation, but as of now we are full. Still have 8 day opening week rifle at 3195.00/person for 2 on 1 guided. Folks, that opening week hunt at that price is a steal!! I won't do it next year at that price point, so jump while you can. www.elkoutfitters.com
Old 07-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

Ok, I have had two spots open up for archery sept 24-30, last and only two left, great hunt. I also still have opening week rifle available. We put bulls on the ground every single year in this hunt, and for the price, you can't find this kind of hunt with these accomodations anywhere!!