Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Small group of Hunters wanted to hunt A++ ground in Illinois >

Small group of Hunters wanted to hunt A++ ground in Illinois

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Small group of Hunters wanted to hunt A++ ground in Illinois

Old 04-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Fork Horn

AS MR.T would say "I pity the fool"
Old 04-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Spike

I just needed to say that I found your site via Goolge and I am glad I did. Keep up the good work and I will make sure to bookmark you for when I have more free time away from the books. Thanks again! =-=
Old 04-22-2012, 05:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by saltlick
Ok gonewest... quit with the comments. U dont have a clue what u are talking about. This is an awesome deal weather u like it or not. I am not an outfitter im simply helping a friend outhat is not good with a computer. $3400 for 15+ days is a great deal to hunt the golden triangle.
I feel gonewest is correct. I used to hunt with some friends on a 3000 acre lease in Pike County around Pittsfield area of several families and we only paid 1K each for the whole lot of 9 of us and we could hunt ALL SEASON!!! Gun and bow!!!! Deer, turkey, goose and fish, with a cabin and barn for over 10yrs. In the beginning it was for free!!!!!!
So going with what you are saying, I agree and feel that the rest are correct in that you are a tad above what most would feel a reasonable cost for what little they will be able to use.
And yes, I do live in Illinois as well so its not like I am an out-of-stater working my way in. I live in Clinton Co. and hunt close to 1500 acres here, both private and public. What county are you speaking of for this hunting mecca? And yes, I know where the "Golden Triangle" is. I feel that it is overrated. We kill just as big of bucks here and South of us just the same, if you spend your time doing your homework.

Last edited by SecondChance; 05-06-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:50 AM
Fork Horn

17,000 seems like your trying to have the other 5 guys pay the lease and you hunt for free.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bighorns35
17,000 seems like your trying to have the other 5 guys pay the lease and you hunt for free.
Sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, must be a duck!!!!!!!!!