Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
Small group of Hunters wanted to hunt A++ ground in Illinois >

Small group of Hunters wanted to hunt A++ ground in Illinois

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Small group of Hunters wanted to hunt A++ ground in Illinois

Old 03-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Spike

Default Small group of Hunters wanted to hunt A++ ground in Illinois

Looking for a small group of hunters. No more then 5 people. to hunt probley the best 700+ acres u will EVER step foot on. Property is unbelievable! $17000 will get u 5 days early season your choose of 5 day during the first 10 days of November and a week during late season. Looking for only very serious hunters. Im not an outfitters. Just found a piece of ground that is to good to be true. need help paying part of the lease. email me for details at [email protected], or call at 217 242 5138 thanks Ryan

Last edited by saltlick; 03-31-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Spike

So you are asking $3400 per man to hunt 700 acres for 5 days only when you can pretty much book a fully guided hunt with almost any outfitter in IL on 1000's of acres and have meals and lodging included as well as stands placed and land prescouted.. Not sure I get this one? Not trying to be rude but am I missing something or misread this? If you could hunt it the entire year that would be one thing but for 5 days that price outrageous..
Old 04-01-2010, 02:21 PM
Spike

ok let me clearify>>>> for $17,000 1-5 people gets to hunt 1 wk, in oct 1 wk beginning of Nov and 1 wk late season total of 15+ days> for 5 people that would be $3400 a person. this will be the only group of bowhunters allowed on the ground
Old 04-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Spike

That is more reasonable..
Old 04-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Spike

I agree with DSConnell: a guy could do a nice Saskatchewan Hunt, fully outfitted and fed for that, or a 2 week stint to some Ontario camps. Better be promising record book deer for that. I rented 750 acres in Kansas just South/South West of Wichita for $800 per year for 2 years in a row before the military transferred me out of there...That was for the whole year, turkey, bow deer, gun deer, muzzle loader deer, duck and anything in between.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

What I don't understand is why are you only getting to hunt this date then that date. You seem like you should be able to hunt it whenever you want if you are going in as PARTNERS on this lease?????? I think you need to rethink this.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Robbi
I agree with DSConnell: a guy could do a nice Saskatchewan Hunt, fully outfitted and fed for that, or a 2 week stint to some Ontario camps. Better be promising record book deer for that. I rented 750 acres in Kansas just South/South West of Wichita for $800 per year for 2 years in a row before the military transferred me out of there...That was for the whole year, turkey, bow deer, gun deer, muzzle loader deer, duck and anything in between.
Trust me i know what hunts go for. People pay $2400 to be stuck in a overcrowded camp and hunt stands that have been set in everyday since season began.
The group im looking for will get 15 + days to hunt on 700+ acres of unpressured deer paradise. 5 of those being during the peak hunting time They will have a chance to come up during the summer and scout and hang stands. And some input on food plot sceam. THe person leasing this is a gun hunter only. There will be no profit made. Simply helping pay for the lease.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Fork Horn

What I still don't understand is why am I limited to when I can hunt if there is only 5-6 people total. If you paid the money don't you think you should be able to hunt the whole 10 days of rut. You say the leaser is strickly a gun hunter. You won't be hunting with him. You say your not an outfitter but thats what your running tis as when you decide how many days? I'm sorry I might be off here but this sounds like you want partners but they have limited times to hunt while you have free reign.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by gonewest
What I still don't understand is why am I limited to when I can hunt if there is only 5-6 people total. If you paid the money don't you think you should be able to hunt the whole 10 days of rut. You say the leaser is strickly a gun hunter. You won't be hunting with him. You say your not an outfitter but thats what your running tis as when you decide how many days? I'm sorry I might be off here but this sounds like you want partners but they have limited times to hunt while you have free reign.
Ok gonewest... quit with the comments. U dont have a clue what u are talking about. This is an awesome deal weather u like it or not. I am not an outfitter im simply helping a friend outhat is not good with a computer. $3400 for 15+ days is a great deal to hunt the golden triangle.
Old 04-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Spike

if anybody has any actual interest call or email me please i would be happy to send aireal and pics of the property

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.