Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Wanted: Western KY September Archery >

Wanted: Western KY September Archery

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Wanted: Western KY September Archery

Old 05-27-2009, 09:13 AM

Default Wanted: Western KY September Archery

Looking for 3-5 day hunt in W. KY for early archery, semi-guided or DIY.
pm if you have details.
Thanks
Old 05-31-2009, 04:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wanted: Western KY September Archery

PM me if your interested in DIY options
Old 05-31-2009, 07:09 PM
Spike

I work with an outfitter in western Kentucky. The county the outfit out of is Christian County. There hunts run $2,000. If you have interest let me know.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Spike

We have Sept. and early Oct. bowhunts on a 1400 acre island in Henderson Co. Ky. Lots of big bucks here. Hunts start at $1500 for a guided 5 day hunt, includes food and lodging. Velvet racks in the first 2 weeks of Sept. normally.

Contact me at 502-541-5238

Tom Conely
Hunt Club Services, LLC
www.huntclubservices.net
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

We offer some no nonsense KY archery hunts in western KY near Henderson. Below is a price list and description of what we offer. The prices are total prices and not daily prices. They do not include food and lodging but both are available close by. If interested call me toll free at 1-877-647-9926 or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss them or we can put you in direct contact with the outfitter.

September 2009
Typically the early archery season provides some great hunting on bucks that have been well patterned and have not been pressured.

September 5th-6th-7th-8th - This hunt can be a 4-day hunt at the rate of $700 or a 3-day hunt for $550. We will book only 4 Archers for this hunt. If you choose this hunt you will be hunting one of the earliest seasons in the country. You will be hunting for P&Y class bucks at a time when they could still be in full velvet. The first 2 weeks of the season is your best chance at taking a buck in full velvet and we suggest anyone wanting a buck in velvet choose this hunt for their best opportunity. A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your hunt dates. Balance is due before your first day of hunting.

September 12th-13th-14th - This is scheduled as a 3-day hunt at the rate of $550. You will be hunting early season P&Y class bucks that are feeding on the rich soybeans of west Kentucky. We will have these bucks patterned and stands in place. Due to high temps, this hunt mostly involves hunting the first few hours of daylight and last light of the day. Bring your Thermacell. Generally we see the deer changing food sources as we get into late Sept. along with their daily patterns. A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your hunt dates. Balance is due before going afield for your first day of hunting.

September 26th-27th-28th - This is scheduled as a 3-day hunt at the rate of $550. This hunt is a 3-day hunt still centered around food sources. Bucks will have shed their velvet by now and began establishing their own core areas. Food sources at this time can continue to be soy beans, soft mass, corn and it's not unusual to have some acorns on the ground. We will have these bucks patterned and stands in place. Temperatures can still be on the hot side and most activity will be early and late in the day. This is the time when food sources can change quickly and a spur in activity resulting from a corn field being cut or a oak dropping acorns. A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your hunt dates. Balance is due before going afield for your first day of hunting.