Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 ATTENTION GUIDES AND OUTFITTERS >

ATTENTION GUIDES AND OUTFITTERS

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

ATTENTION GUIDES AND OUTFITTERS

Old 01-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

Default ATTENTION GUIDES AND OUTFITTERS

I hope all of you are having a great season, I have an offer for you to do something a little out of the ordinary. This is a chance to get your guide service to reach potential customers in an area that is practically untouched by anyone in your field!!! I am an account executive at Pollack Broadcasting out of Kennett, MO. In late February, early March, we have an auction on 5 of our stations. Our coverage is the bootheel of Missouri, northeast Arkansas, and western Tennessee. We are also streaming online at our website www.ktmoradio.com

What does this have to do with you? If you offer one of your hunts on this auction, you will get it's retail value in radio advertising on our stations! Your item would be a "BIG TICKET" item. We cater to many outdoorsmen in our auction, with items like: boats, trailers, campers, as well as hunting and fishing trips from around the United States.

Still interested? For more information, you can email me at [email protected]. I can send you the official description and contract, as well as answer any questions you have. Thanks for taking the time to check this out. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ty Jones
Sales Account Executive
Pollack Broadcasting
1303 Southwest Drive
Kennett, MO 63857-0509
Office: 800-552-1055
Fax: 573-888-4890
Cell: 870-761-5895
email: [email protected]