Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Last minute Black Bear Hunt due to my brothers cancellation...READ! >

Last minute Black Bear Hunt due to my brothers cancellation...READ!

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Last minute Black Bear Hunt due to my brothers cancellation...READ!

Old 08-19-2008, 10:52 AM
Spike

Default Last minute Black Bear Hunt due to my brothers cancellation...READ!

This bear hunt starts this Friday (travel day) with the first hunt starting on Saturday and going through the following Friday evening. It is located in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario and if you're located on our drive from Champaign, Illinois we can pick you up!

This trip was suppose to be me and my 2 brothers but one of them has had to cancel at the last moment. This means that he's lost his $500 deposit regardless so we would rather another hunter be able to use the deposit vs it simply being lost. With the deposit being paid, you could hunt, all inclusively, for another $450. Check out www.bearorama.com for the costs of the hunts. All of the hunts are all inclusive of the lodging, guide service and meals. You will still owe for your travel, license and skinning. We are leaving Champaign, Illinois at 5 am and will be cutting up through Indiana/Michigan to cross into Canada.

My other brother and I are business professionals and enjoy having a good time. If you're looking for an excuse to party then look elsewhere. We are not going to get drunk, go to strip joints etc. We are simply looking to enjoy each others company while fishing and hopefully killing some big bears. This would be a great way for someone to go for much cheaper then normal. If you're interested email me at [email protected].

You do not need a passport but you will need a photo id as well as your birth certificate. You can hunt with shotgun, bow or rifle. Let me know!

Griz