Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Grand River Outfitters? >

Grand River Outfitters?

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Grand River Outfitters?

Old 02-01-2008, 06:49 AM
jch

Default Grand River Outfitters?

Anybody every hunted with Don at Grand River Outfitters? I'm nedding feedback on a possible deer hunt with archery/muzzleloader.
Thanks
Old 02-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Grand River Outfitters?

You can check these 2 reviews out for them. They're not going to help much as one is a good review and one is a not so good review. Bad thing about reviews is you never really know who posted them for sure. Click the link. http://www.huntinfo.com/reviews/outfitter_reviews.php3?outfitter_search=Grand+rive r+Outfitters&state_filter=&submit_action=G o
Old 02-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Super Moderator

Im an avid turkey hunter and have hunted with Don for 6 years and Im hunting again with him this year. Im a satisfied customer. The thing about some reviews like the guy on huntinfo review is you cant please everyone. I know Don and I wouldnt spend my hard earned money if I wasnt satisfied. Don will take care of you. I know once I arrive the night before my hunt we jump in his truck and off we go. He will take me to where Im hunting the next morning. I know where Im going and then have a general lay out of the land. He knows all the land and will tell you exactly which way the animals travel and where they will be. He definetly does his homework in scouting all his property.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Super Moderator

I forgot to add the accomedations are great. Food is awesome and the lodge and bunkhouse are great.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks Kenny, "arrowmaster", I can't wait to see you this Spring!!

Anyone Interested in a Missouri Hunt, please check out my Website, our success photo's speak volumes. www.grandriveroutfitters.com
Old 02-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

Cant wait to come out and hunt Don. I always have a great time. If anyone is looking for a great hunt check out Dons website. Ya cant go wrong. Im a satisfied customer.
Old 02-08-2008, 03:24 PM

I hunted with Don on a late season archery hunt this January. The weather was just horrible for hunting, with days in the mid 60's and a heavy wind almost every day. Despite that, Don had me on deer every day that I was there. I never got a shot at a good buck, but I did see 5 that would have scored between 135-150 out of my stand during the 5 days I hunted there. I had 2 within range before it was light enough to shoot, 3 others were not within bow range. If the weather had been good and cold like it is supposed to be in January, I think I might have scored. The accomodations and food were excellent and I don't think you could ask for a better outfitter. Even though I didn't score this time, I am looking forward to hunting with Don again this fall. In fact, I am planning on taking my 13 year old up for a youth hunt with them.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Arrowmaster

The thing about some reviews like the guy on huntinfo review is you cant please everyone.
Amen to that, you definitely got that right. I don't care who the outfitter is or how good they are someone will bad mouth them no matter how hard they try to please them.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:18 PM
Spike

Don128 pm sent
Old 02-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

I don't care who the outfitter is or how good they are someone will bad mouth them no matter how hard they try to please them.
LOL Amen to that..

Don, looks like you have a good outfit going and your not that far from me in Macon. We ought to hook up some day for lunch.

Quick Reply: Grand River Outfitters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.