Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 OHIO ARCHERY HUNT WANTED >

OHIO ARCHERY HUNT WANTED

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

OHIO ARCHERY HUNT WANTED

Old 11-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default OHIO ARCHERY HUNT WANTED

LOOKING FOR A 2008 OHIO ARCHERY WHITETAIL HUNT. IF ANYBODY HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS? ALL INCLUSIVE IS PREFERRED BUT NOT MANDATORY

THANKS,

KC
Old 11-19-2007, 05:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: OHIO ARCHERY HUNT WANTED

Central Ohio Outfitters is owned and operated by Tom Lott and Jeff Basham both lifetime residents of central Ohio with over 45 years of bow hunting experience between them. We are a BOW HUNTING only outfitter. We are looking for only serious trophy bow hunters in top physical shape.
We offer Semi Guided 5 Day Archery Hunts or do-it-yourself 5 day hunts. We do not provide lodging, however local accommodations are available. Our hunts are 100% FAIR CHASE!

Semi Guided Archery Hunts:
Our semi-guided hunts take place in Licking and Fairfield counties, two of the top counties in Ohio for white tailed deer. Our 5 day archery hunts start the last two weeks of October and run through the end of November. We provide transportation to and from pre-hung stands along a mix of wood lots and agriculture fields and or over food plots.
We offer a semi-guided 5 day archery hunt for $1500.[/b]
We require 50% at time of booking, remainder due by Sept.1

Do-it-Yourself Hunt: We also offer a 5 day do-it-yourself hunt for $1000 on a 600 acre farm in Southern Ohio (Jackson County).
Not Included: We do not provide lodging, however local accommodations are available.

If you would like more information on these hunts send me an email. Thanks!
Old 11-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Spike

I would highly suggest Sunfish Valley Outfitters. If you would like more info on them feel free to contact me or visit them online.
Thanks
Old 12-02-2007, 07:51 PM

Call Larry Dixon at 740-767-4491. He owns and operates LT Archery in Glouster, Ohio. He has several tracks to hunt and is a super guy and his prices are very reasonable. His son killed a 10pt 156 inch deer 2nd day of the season when we were hunting with them. It was a great hunt.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Spike

i will not try to out due anybody... i am in adams county ohio and we have giants ( proofs in the record books ) we offer high end hunting adventures atcountry boy prices. call us at (937)587-1661 thnx jerry
happy hunting no matter who you hunt with... try a kidpass along the heritage
Old 12-21-2007, 08:58 PM

PAHunter,[/align]We are locatedin south central Ohio and offer deer and turkey hunts. Our website is www.sunfishvalleyoutfitters.comCheck out our scouting videos, trail cam pics, and trophy gallery--I will be adding our 2007 deer this weekend--so check back.[/align][/align]We also offer overflow memberships with access to 10,000 private (one owner) acres for $1,000.00 a year (http://www.sunfishvalleyoutfitters.com/overflow.html)[/align][/align]If you have any questions please let me know.[/align][/align]Thanks,[/align]Matt Brewster
[/align]