Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Anyone interested in an Ohio DIY Archery hunt? >

Anyone interested in an Ohio DIY Archery hunt?

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Anyone interested in an Ohio DIY Archery hunt?

Old 06-12-2007, 12:58 PM

Default Anyone interested in an Ohio DIY Archery hunt?

I have a piece of property in SE Ohio that I am willing to allow bowhunters on, but they must provide all meals and lodging themselves. This property has been under a management plan for 2 years now, and you willhave a good opportunity at P&Y buck's! All of the hunts will take place in December, as we will have fully-guidedbowhunters in November, I may have asome spots available inearly October as well. Would really like to book groups of 4-6 bowhunters, if you can get a group of this size, then the cost is only $995, so if you have a group and are looking for a great spot for this fall contact me by PM, or check out our website, www.byersbowhunting.com. I can also be reached at (970)874-5780. Thanks,
Steve