Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Mexico Bird Hunt

Old 08-20-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Mexico Bird Hunt

I just joined the forum and noticed that there is not much talk about bird hunting in Mexico. I had the privilege of going on an organized hunt with some of my co-workers last November. We went on a 4 day combo hunt and I had the time of my life!!! We shot geese one morning and dove in the afternoon. The next day we shot duck all day long. The bird population was amazing for all types of birds, not to mention the service. The lodge is located in San Fernando, Mexico about 70 miles south of Brownsville, Texas. I felt like I was in heaven with Margaritas waiting for us after every hunt. The accomodations were first-class in every way. We going to try to go whitewing dove hunting in October if we can get scheduling worked out. I really do recommend Las Palomas de Loma Colorada http://www.LCHunting.com
There is a cool little video on the website to give you a better review than I can. I am accually in one the the duck hunting shots. I guess that makes me famous!

Hunting Video: LCHunting.com/video.html