Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Cancel / Leftover hunts?? >

Cancel / Leftover hunts??

Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Cancel / Leftover hunts??

Old 07-06-2007, 06:23 PM

Default Cancel / Leftover hunts??

Looking for any cancel or leftover hunts available for this season out West?? Tried a few websites but they looked a little "phisy" type to be legit.. Was hoping someone on here had some luck using a reputable one maybe..

Looking for a good elk/deer hunt with OTC tags at this point..

Thanks..
"Hunt On"
Old 07-06-2007, 06:46 PM
MNR
Spike

Default RE: Cancel / Leftover hunts??

i have one for mule deer in british columbiadeer will be like this one make a pretty mount. let me know will cost 2850.00 + 305.59 tags and license.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:37 PM

If you really want the best opportunity and the best professional advice, I would strongly suggest spending the subscription money ($100 for 1 year I think) for the Huntin Fool. Call in, ask to subscribe, pay with a cc, and then ask to be transferred to somebody who can answer your questions. They are amazing as is there magazine which comes out monthly with state by state application info, draw stats, harvest stats, hunt stories, etc.

They will not field your questions unless you are a subscriber/member. They just can't because they get too many phone calls from nonmembers that members don't get the services that they pay for. It is 100% worth the money once you realize what their service can do for the hunter that really wants to hunt the west.

http://huntinfool.com/
Old 07-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

We have a cancellation 2nd rifle OTC tag, Colorado elk hunt, fully guided Oct.20-24 includes meals and lodging. Was $4,450.00 now $3,950.00. This hunt has a pretty good success rate too. The hunt takes place in the Delores River area. You can contact me toll free 1-877-647-9926 or by email [email protected]

[align=center][/align][align=center][/align]