Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Package Deal / Hunt The Rut in INDIANA >

Package Deal / Hunt The Rut in INDIANA

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Package Deal / Hunt The Rut in INDIANA

Old 06-18-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Package Deal / Hunt The Rut in INDIANA

PACKAGE DEAL PLEASE READ!!!! This is the last 3 openings we have for Rut hunts in 2007 ( any 5 days between Nov 20- dec 2 or dec.8th-dec-23 )so we are going to make 3 people a awsome deal to get them booked. This hunt will include Guide to take you to and from your stand, Lodgeing in our Brand new Cabin with shower and Kitchen, Processing of your deer ( will be ready to take back with you) plus a standard shoulder mount in any pose you choose !! You will get all of this for $2,300 per person if booked by July 1st 2007. Here is some of the other details !! I have 1500 acres of prime Deer and Turkey ground in west central Indiana nere the IL. state line in Warren County In. Warren County is one of Indianas top Boone & Crockett producers and out farms is part of the reason for that. This ground has produced 4 Boone & Crockett bucks and several P & Y bucks over the past 10 years. Two of the bucks made Rack magazine this past fall. We are just about booked for the 07 Archery and Firearm/ Muzzleloader deer season. I DO HAVE 3 OPENINGS For prime time Rut huntsThese are fully guided Trophy hunts in our stands for 5 days. This is a trophy hunt for a buck 130" or larger with no trophy fee. This includes a guide who will take you to and from your stand and will take care of getting your trophy out of the woods for you.[bYou will also stay in our new cabin that has a shower and full kitchen to prepare all you meals in. All you will need is a sleeping bag you gun or bow and your food !!!! [/b]. .NOTE : Food is not included !! ! We also offer professional videoing of your hunt for $100 a day.Here are some pics of deer that have been taken on our property and trail cam pics we got after season last fall of some shooters for next season. We would also trade hunts for hunts elsewhere. I am looking to hunt elk in Idaho !! email me at [email protected] or call the shop at 765-585-2362 for more details. Thanks Dean

[/align]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/taxidermyman/Project2.png" />
Old 06-21-2007, 05:22 AM

Default RE: Package Deal / Hunt The Rut in INDIANA

Pics taken this week !!
Old 06-23-2007, 09:45 AM

All emails returned
Old 06-26-2007, 06:21 PM

We do take paypal !!!
Old 06-28-2007, 10:34 AM

Guys I will be on vacation for a few days so I can be reached b email or my cell. Dont delay we only have 3 spots open. Thanks Dean 765-585-2362 or [email protected]
Old 07-25-2007, 12:14 PM

still have a couple hunts open !!