Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 Antelope Hunt in Montana >

Antelope Hunt in Montana

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

Antelope Hunt in Montana

Old 01-11-2006, 04:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default Antelope Hunt in Montana

Available Dates:
September 3 - October 8 2006

Description:
Hunting on this 10,000-acre ranch is quite a treat! Located in Montana, you can expect to see a lot of Antelope. You will see bucks 70-class and bigger with a chance at a real trophy. This is a free-ranging ranch and Antelope are managed on natural feed. You must draw a license through the Montana DWR. You will not be disappointed. Pricing includes any Antelope buck and doe. You will be hunting five consecutive days and can choose any of the weeks listed in the available dates. The spots will be given on a first come, first served basis. Transporters will drop you off in your tree stand before first light and pick you up after dark. You will have the time of your life.
Game Class Sizes: Average Antelope is 14” Scoring in the mid-70” B&C

Lodging:
Hunters will be responsible for their own lodging and food. Local hotels range from $28 per night on up. Lodging is located in a small town located nine miles from the hunting area. Restaurants and grocery stores are also plentiful.

About the Area:
The hunting area consists of river bottoms, filled with thick brush. On all sides of the river bottoms, you will find alfalfa fields that produce the Antelope’s main diet. This is a perfect opportunity for the bow hunter to hunt from tree stands.

Price: $1,500.00

Method: Archery

Included: Trespass fee on ranch
Not Included: Accommodations, meals, tag
Tranportation: Hunters will have to make their way to Big Timber, Montana.
Licenses: Buy them over the counter

Email me your name and phone number if you are interested in this hunt

[email protected]

Old 01-15-2006, 06:01 PM

Default RE: Antelope Hunt in Montana

I don't find you in the sponsor section for Outfitters in Montana.

I am a sponsor and I offer nearly the same hunt ie. same size antelope, quality hunts and guided hunts BUT I include meals and a place to stay for only $50 more than your price. Look around guys. My website is: www.PurpleSageOutfitters.com.
I guide on only private deeded ground that I own. I grew up here on the ranch and I know the antelope's patterns and habits. I have lots of nice P&Y bucks. My bunkhouse is nice and will comfortably sleep 5.
Happy Hunting,
Jon
Old 01-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Antelope Hunt in Montana

I am a booking Agent from West Virginia. here is my web site www.hawesoutdoorsadventures.com