Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunts/Outfitters
 170" to well over 200" available >

170" to well over 200" available

Community
Hunts/Outfitters Find your next hunt or outfitter here. Outfitters and Commercial hunts are welcome.

170" to well over 200" available

Old 09-02-2005, 04:43 PM

Default 170" to well over 200" available

We are looking for several hunters who want to harvest a buck over 170". From trail camera pictures and time spent sitting in hunting blinds we have seen several bucks from 170" to well over 200" roaming the Buck Hollow Ranch.
We have been booking hunts for the small bucks below 160" but we have several openings available for hunters who wish to get a high scoring wall hanger to add to their collection of trophy bucks.
For more information call 715-743-6406, or check out our website at
www.buckhollowranch.com

Good luck this season and be safe!
Roger
Old 09-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Spike

Default RE: 170" to well over 200" available

I got this wild idea. Why don't you high fence guys just charge a flat fee. If a hunter decides to shoot a 140 or a 300 its the same price. I guarantee you will have more hunters. I might even be interested then. Not trying to jump on you, just tired of seeing deer that cost more than 3/4 the average persons salary.
Old 09-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

$12,000 freakin dollars to shoot a buck????????? Holy **** batman thats freakin insane!!!!! I will hunt my entire life and probably never shoot a 200" deer, but thats fine with me, anyone who pays $12,000 to shoot a fenced in deer is an idiot in my book!!
Old 09-08-2005, 10:05 PM

ORIGINAL: mossy33oak

HEHEHEHEHEHE

$12,000 freakin dollars to shoot a buck????????? Holy **** batman thats freakin insane!!!!! I will hunt my entire life and probably never shoot a 200" deer, but thats fine with me, anyone who pays $12,000 to shoot a fenced in deer is an idiot in my book!!
Old 09-11-2005, 12:43 PM

Stack62, I understand where you are coming from with your post. The problem with pricingthe hunts all the same price is that the first few hunters get a chance at the big ones before the other hunters. (I say a chance because its not like shooting fish in a barrel as some may think it is) So its not a fair way of doing things to charge everyone the same amount if they dont have a possibility of even seeing a buck of larger size because some body before them got it already. Therefore we charge for what you shoot. Or in other words, you get what you pay for. Just like everything else in this world, you get what you pay for, or pay for what you get.
I can tell you at this time everyone who has booked a hunt with us for this year is the "average guy"
We have heard things from them like..."I'm tired of paying $1,000 per year for land rights and not getting a chance to shoot something other than a small yearling buck."
Or, "I have hunted my whole life and would just like to shoot a decent buck once."
Not everyone has the time or land access that many others in this country do. But they should still have a place to go and have a good time.
This country is a great place, the freedoms we have are great. And we all have those freedoms because of our military men and women. Please be sure to thank them all, current and former, for what they have done to insure our rights to freedom in this country.

We at Buck Hollow have donated a hunt to a returning Iraq war veteran. He is looking forward to his hunting time with us, and we are greatful and happy to have him coming over.
Roger