HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 170" to well over 200" available
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 12:43 PM
BuckHollowRanch.com

Default RE: 170" to well over 200" available

Stack62, I understand where you are coming from with your post. The problem with pricingthe hunts all the same price is that the first few hunters get a chance at the big ones before the other hunters. (I say a chance because its not like shooting fish in a barrel as some may think it is) So its not a fair way of doing things to charge everyone the same amount if they dont have a possibility of even seeing a buck of larger size because some body before them got it already. Therefore we charge for what you shoot. Or in other words, you get what you pay for. Just like everything else in this world, you get what you pay for, or pay for what you get.
I can tell you at this time everyone who has booked a hunt with us for this year is the "average guy"
We have heard things from them like..."I'm tired of paying $1,000 per year for land rights and not getting a chance to shoot something other than a small yearling buck."
Or, "I have hunted my whole life and would just like to shoot a decent buck once."
Not everyone has the time or land access that many others in this country do. But they should still have a place to go and have a good time.
This country is a great place, the freedoms we have are great. And we all have those freedoms because of our military men and women. Please be sure to thank them all, current and former, for what they have done to insure our rights to freedom in this country.

We at Buck Hollow have donated a hunt to a returning Iraq war veteran. He is looking forward to his hunting time with us, and we are greatful and happy to have him coming over.
Roger