Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Get Accurate Shots Every Time with our Versatile and Portable Tripod Shooting Rest - >

Get Accurate Shots Every Time with our Versatile and Portable Tripod Shooting Rest -

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Get Accurate Shots Every Time with our Versatile and Portable Tripod Shooting Rest -

Old 03-14-2023, 05:34 PM
Spike

Thumbs up Get Accurate Shots Every Time with our Versatile and Portable Tripod Shooting Rest -

As a member of HuntingNet.com, I would like to share my experience with the tripod shooting rest that I recently purchased.

Firstly, I was impressed with the versatile use of this gun rest. It is perfect for prone shooting from the ground or table with two deployed angle/height alternatives that can be easily adjusted using the Angle/Height Adjustment Ring. Additionally, it can be converted from a stick to a monopod shooting stick using the Hook and Loop Strap enclosed, which makes it ideal for different shooting situations. Moreover, it's compatible with camera monopods with 1/4 or 3/8 screw inserts on the foot, allowing it to function as a large shooting tripod.

The removable 360 Rotation V Yoke Head is also a great feature that I love. The universal shooting rest head / V yoke head rotates 360 degrees and is compatible with most shooting sticks or camera sticks. The non-slip surface of the V yoke head provides a good grip on the barrel or stock, which helps in getting accurate shots every time.

I found the tripod to be compact and portable, making it easy to store in my pack and lightweight to carry. It's an ideal accessory for any hunting enthusiast, especially when I am on the pursuit of big game. The carry bag that comes with it is a great addition and makes it even more convenient to transport.

The tripod is made from heavy-duty aluminum construction, which makes it tough enough to withstand rugged use. The non-marring rubber traction feet on the 3 legs provide optimal stability regardless of the terrain, which is crucial in hunting situations.

Finally, the height of the tripod is continuously adjustable from 7.5 inches to 15 inches, which can be even higher when a monopod is connected to it. Weighing in at 11oz, the weight is just right, making it easy to carry and stand sturdy.

Overall, I would highly recommend this tripod shooting rest to any fellow members of HuntingNet.com who are looking for a versatile, durable, and lightweight gun rest. It has certainly helped me in getting accurate shots and making my hunting trips more enjoyable.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09PN7CCVX