Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Carryall Buddy Game Cart >

Carryall Buddy Game Cart

Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Carryall Buddy Game Cart

Old 03-05-2023, 10:37 AM
Spike

Default Carryall Buddy Game Cart

For Sale: NEVER USED Carryall Buddy Game Cart for $295.

The Carryall Buddy is a wheelbarrow type one-wheeled game cart. It is rated to carry 250 pounds. It can be used to carry many things besides game. It can be used by a single person or two people. It has a bicycle wheel on the front, a pivoting front arm, and a hand break. The cart weighs about 30 pounds.

I purchased this card about 10 years ago just before they stop manufacturing them. The couple that was making them retired. I was planning on using it for elk hunting, but never went after purchasing the cart. The cart has never been used since I purchased it and it has been stored indoors. It is in new condition.

I live 30 miles south of Eau Claire, WI. Reply to me with questions or to see pictures. ACCEPTING CASH ONLY. All sales are final

Last edited by Evergreen; 03-05-2023 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Clean Up
Old 03-22-2023, 12:57 PM
Spike

SOLD, no longer available