Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
Nikon ProStaff 3 8x42 Binos, Riton Scope, Bore Sighter, Reticle Alignment Set >

Nikon ProStaff 3 8x42 Binos, Riton Scope, Bore Sighter, Reticle Alignment Set

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Nikon ProStaff 3 8x42 Binos, Riton Scope, Bore Sighter, Reticle Alignment Set

Old 12-22-2022, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Nikon ProStaff 3 8x42 Binos, Riton Scope, Bore Sighter, Reticle Alignment Set

I have tried for 3 days now to post pictures. So, if you are interested, [size=13px]please[/size] send a PM and I will be glad to send all the pictures straight to you. I am asking 325 but make me an offer for it all. Thanks. Looks like the old way is still the vwszr

Got a new pair of binos as gift so do not need these and older eyes means I need 10x42. Used for several years and have instructions, original case and straps. More pixs on request.

Riton X3 Primal 3-15 x 44 with PDTR reticle. Mounted and fired at range but just was not right for me. More pictures on request.

American Point bore sight kit and scope leveler. Bad arthritis made it hard to use this bore sighter. Did break one of the plasstic inserts trying to use. How I knew it was not for me with my arthritis.

Reticle leveler kit by American Point also. Just never used it and cleaning out shop.

Will ship to US only and buyer pays exact postage. For pickup and meet will not travel far.

One price gets them all.

Last edited by JLmoore1956; 12-22-2022 at 06:21 AM.
Old 12-25-2022, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

How about $280 for everything. Or make me a reasonable offer!!!!!
Old 03-07-2023, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Everything is sold.