Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
www.hytektreestands.com >

www.hytektreestands.com

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

www.hytektreestands.com

Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Spike

Default www.hytektreestands.com

If you havent seen this tree stand you need too. Check it out. Its lightweight, very portable, and you no longer have to climb a tree. It is also theft proof. No more stolen tree stands. It also is the safest stand in the industry today. Feel free to ask questions after you watch the video.

www.hytektreestands.com
Old 01-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Spike

Nice! I like the video, and that stand looks cool! I understand it's an introduction video, but when can we expect to see some more information?
Old 01-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Surprised it doesn't have a wrap around rail etc... if there's no climbing...

had this idea years ago, doubt they could make this thing cheap enough to be worthwhile.

Last edited by salukipv1; 01-06-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

whats the price of these stands? I like them
Old 01-07-2012, 05:22 AM
Spike

It is going to be more expensive than todays stand but you only have to buy it once. It is theft proof. We have a shooting rail coming soon as well as a bunch of other accessories. The question is how much you would you pay for something like this? The bonus is no more climbing 3 feet and then re attaching your safety harness. Just sit down and hit the button. Your always strapped in and secure.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks interesting. Hard to tell exactly what we would be dealing with yet. Downfalls I see...obviously not easy to move around if you wanted to relocate a stand site. And I'm sure its very expensive. Great idea for folks that own good private land and have lots of $$. The necks alot of area's would figure out a way to steal it I'm sure.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Fork Horn

I do have a few questions. First let me say, be it my computer or what, the video is not at all clear for me. I can't tell how it works. So...
1-Can you give me a quick, non-technical explanation of just how it goes up and down.
2- What is your definition of lightweight and portable?
3- Where can I get clear, tacksharp photos?

My reason for asking is, I think this would make an ideal selection for an article on gear for the senior citizen. However, No way I would write one without completely understand how it works and all the details. Cost is no important as I never mention price in any equipment review.

If you wish, you may contact me at [email protected] Thanks.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Spike

I have one question and that would be "if there is a mechanical failure, is there a means to get back down to the ground?"

Last edited by js7924; 01-11-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 01-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

Hmmm. Either he is awful busy or he doesn't want some nationwide coverage for his product. I believe if a recognized outdoor writer was writing an article on equipment that made hunting easier for seniors and wanted to include my product, I'd be banging on his door.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Spike

Guys

Sorry. I have been very busy. We are making a few changes to better the product. Please see the answers to your questions below.

Question: if there is a mechanical failer, is there a means to get back down to the ground

Answer: Yes there is. If you had a mechanical failure there is a way to get down manually.

Question:-Can you give me a quick, non-technical explanation of just how it goes up and down.
Answer: I cant at this time due to patent rights. We will release this info soon I promise.

Question:What is your definition of lightweight and portable?

Answer: This product is just as light as todays ladder stand. It comes in around 123lbs. It comes with a cart for pole sections and the stand you carry on your back like a back pack.

Question:Where can I get clear, tacksharp photos?

Answer: Over the next few months we will be releasing more information. We will release all information by June 1st and be ready for production at that time.

Have a nice night and please stay tuned. We are very excited about this product and really believe that it will be the safest most accessible stand in the industry today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.