Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
www.hytektreestands.com >

www.hytektreestands.com

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

www.hytektreestands.com

Old 01-13-2012, 05:07 AM
Typical Buck

I found the website annoying. needs a product button with descriptions, categories, e. g. ladderstands-- climbers etc. needs an intro skip button also. I can sit in a tree all day, but if i can't get where i want on a website in 30 seconds, Im gone. I hate it when I go in a store and have to ask how much is this on every item i pick up, because there's no prices marked on anything. I am the same way on a website.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Slayer3792
Guys

Sorry. I have been very busy. We are making a few changes to better the product. Please see the answers to your questions below.

Question: if there is a mechanical failer, is there a means to get back down to the ground

Answer: Yes there is. If you had a mechanical failure there is a way to get down manually.

Question:-Can you give me a quick, non-technical explanation of just how it goes up and down.
Answer: I cant at this time due to patent rights. We will release this info soon I promise.

Question:What is your definition of lightweight and portable?

Answer: This product is just as light as todays ladder stand. It comes in around 123lbs. It comes with a cart for pole sections and the stand you carry on your back like a back pack.

Question:Where can I get clear, tacksharp photos?

Answer: Over the next few months we will be releasing more information. We will release all information by June 1st and be ready for production at that time.

Have a nice night and please stay tuned. We are very excited about this product and really believe that it will be the safest most accessible stand in the industry today.
I own a patent research company and would be happy to assist you if you need help. Feel free to PM me if you would like.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Fork Horn

nice for elderly or handicapped, me personally (no offence) would think its more trouble than a typical stand