Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo! >

██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Old 08-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

I'll be interested to see what everyone else thinks! Mike i fully charged and then discharged the battery twice now, do you think thats enough?
Old 08-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Spike

Hello Leadoperator,

we are still waiting on more reviews, i look forward to seeing them. The battery should be fine after the first few charges, you should be good to go.

Thanks again,

taking more orders

Mike
Old 08-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Spike

Hello guys,

We just got in heated pants! i know we had alot of people on here asking for these so here they are.

Feartures:

Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery

3 Heating zones (thighs & lower back)

3 heat settings (High,Med,Low)

Cotton/polyester Blend Cargo Pants with Fleece Lining to retain heat

Heating Time: up to 6+ hours

One Year Warranty

Also all of our heated clothing is heated by Far Infrared(FIR)Heat, believe it or not there is a health benefit from using these. (Also we have a full line of FIR heat therapy wraps that we are working with clinics and hospitals for heat therapy for their patients.)

We only got a few in, and it is going to be a while untill we get more, i dont think they will be in full production untill next season. We are looking for reviews and feedback of what you think of the product and how we can make it better if possible.

Since this is a NEW product that we are offering we will give all of what we have in stock for $50 off plus free shipping for placing a review.

Also i have been trying to figure out how i can give you guys the best deal possible since i am only approved to give so many products out at a discount for placing a review.

Here is what i have came up with for an additional offer...

The heated pants retail for $179.99 but you will get them for $50 off plus free shipping so you will be getting these at $129.99 plus free shipping ($65 savings)

Also if anyone wants to get a Heated jacket and the heated cargo pants we would throw in a free extra battery($40 value) of your choice(pants or jacket)

The fleece heated jackets retail at $199.99 we have them on sale for 179.99 and members here get them for an additional $10 off, so you would be getting these at 169.99 plus free shipping ($45 in savings)

So if you would like to get the heated pants they will be:

retail $179.99 - $40 plus free shipping = $129.99 ($65 in savings)

If you would like to get the combo package of the jacket, pants, free extra battery for placing a review on the pants it comes to:

$169.99 + $129.99 + Free Battery of your choice = $299.98 ($150 in savings)

We will be having this deal only untill our stock is gone, here is what we have in for the Heated Pants and sizes:

XL - 5 units

L - 30 units

M - 14 units

S - 20 units

Here is the sizing chart for the heated pants:

Small waist 28-30" inseam 31"

Medium waist 31-33" inseam 31"

Large waist 33-34" inseam 32"

XLarge waist 34-36" inseam 32"

These things definatley keep you warm. Again this deal is on a first come first served basis, once these are gone, they are gone, this is all we have. I am hoping these will be in full production by next season.

Also if anyone would like to claim one of the combo packages before they are gone please contact me, or you can go to our site and place an order for a heated jacket and in the comments area of checking out you can type in HNPANTS102 and your card will be charged accordingly. We will confirm your order by email and/or pm before processing your order.

Please shoot me a pm or post to give me a heads up on your order. or you can give me a call at: 701-425-2670 and i will be happy to help you in anyway i can. (i will accept calls daily untll 7pm after that im hitting up the archery range)

www.extremesmartproducts.com

Mike
Director of Business Development
phone: 701-425-2670
email: [email protected]
Bismarck ND, 58503, USA

Notice: I would like to let anyone who is nervous about online purchases know that our site is secure and when your CC information is entered half of your cc# is emailed to our secure business account, and the other half of your cc# goes to our secure database, so your information is never all in one place. It is impossible for anyone but our staff to access your information. I wanted to bring this up because I myself get nervous making online purchases. Safety of sensitive information is one of our main priorities.

Last edited by mjh22; 08-27-2009 at 01:22 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Spike

Thanks for the orders guys we appreciate your business.

Mike
Old 09-05-2009, 06:35 AM
Typical Buck

Hello everyone! just though id give an update! So far i've charged the battery 4 times, (after completly discharging it of course) and each time its taken right at 4 hrs. to recharge. more reviews to come as the weather get colder!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:23 AM
Spike

Hello lead operator,

thank you for posting the follow up review, i was curious as to what setting you had your set at for the 4 hrs.

Thanks again
Old 09-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Typical Buck

Hello Mike,

I turned on the jacket and let it preheat, then i put it on the highest setting until the battery went dead. All i was trying to say is that the battery took 4 hrs to recharge after it was completly dead. I hope my post wasnt misleading.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Spike

Hello leadoperator,

I was just wondering if you had any problems with the battery at all, i would replace it no problems.

Thank you for your follow up reviews,

Mike
Old 09-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks Mike,

Thats nice to know!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I've had my jacket now for a couple of weeks, and have finally got around to charging it and trying it out. Wish it were colder, because this baby heats up quick and down right puts some heat out, even on the low setting. I'm anxious to sit on stand in the coldest of temps. this winter to see just what it can really do. I like the softness of the outer fabric and I like the silky inside fabric which keeps it from bunching up when under an outer coat.
Like I said, I'm looking forward to some cold weather so that I can really see and feel the heat of this jacket. SO far for me, two thumbs up on this product.

I haven't drained the batterys fully yet, but it took right at the 4 hours to det them fully charged first time out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.