Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo! >

██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!

Old 08-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Spike

thank you for your reply redmag,

you cant really compare this to the heater body suit the suit doesnt heat you up. here is an actual statement from their site: "The Heater Body Suit does not use batteries, wires or heat packs. It simply traps all of your body heat inside creating an envelope of warm air around you."

As you can see there is a HUGE difference, their suit seems to be a good solution for some, it looks like a good product, the difference here is our clothing PRODUCES heat AND traps the heat in. All of our heated clothing reaches 125F and are wind resistant. What this thing feels like when you wear it is very similar to how heated seats in a car feel, except this is on you while you are out fighting the elements and the cloth heating elements are placed in the jacket to keep your core warm, also the heat produced from our XCT heating elements is Far Infrared Ray(FIR) Heat, which is best explained as: when your out on a sunny day and a cloud passes by and it feels colder, but in actuality the actual temperature did not change but the infrared rays from the sun were blocked from your body by the cloud, i hope this makes sense,lol. That is why they can get so warm so quick and last as long as they do. We actually also have the Nations first full line of mobile FIR heat therapy wraps as well that we already have hospitals, clinics and Universities using them for there patients and athletes, but that is a whole different story.

If you or anyone else would like to grab one the review discounts i can have it sent out right away.

Anyone want one while they are on sale and you are able to get them for an additional $10 off plus free shipping, once snowballs fly we wont be having them on sale, last year we sold out of these.

Get em while they're hot

Last edited by mjh22; 08-16-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:40 PM
Typical Buck

Hello everyone!

After a few days of testing ( i can only do so much as its been pretty warm here) i've come to the conclusion that this jacket will be a valuable asset in keeping warm when the temps start dropping and im up in the tree. I base this on different layering systems i've worn in the past and the fact that this jacket provides 3 different settings, it certainly does seem to keep the heat in! This jacket heats up fast and should keep the chill off in the early bow season and i cant wait to try it come late Oct. and through Nov. I think that the medium heat setting will be about right in those months which should also let me get away with wearing less bulk and packing in and out more clothes. I will continue to test this jacket throughout the bow season and post my findings here. I would recommend a 2nd battery, just in case!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Spike

Hello Scott,

thank you for your review, i am glad you like the jacket! i look forward to hearing more about what you find in the future.

We have 2 more review discounts left possibly 3 any takers, as you can see they work great.

Taking more orders,

Thanks again guys for your support,

Mike
Old 08-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Fork Horn

What size do these go up to? Looks like it would be a great product though!
Old 08-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Spike

Hello accpostim,

Thank you for your interest, We currently have S,M,L,XL in stock, sending pm.

We have 2 more review discounts available to whoever wants them,

Taking more orders

thanks again,

Mike
Old 08-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got my order in. Thanks Mike for offering us here at huntingnet a nice discount! I figure I can use this not only while hunting, but I also ride my motorcycle to work, when sane people are leaving thiers in the garage!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:40 AM
Spike

Hello Howler,

Thank you for the order, we appreciate it.

We have one more review discount available for the $40 off plus free shipping, i am guessing it wont last long.

Thanks again,

Taking more orders...

Mike
Old 08-23-2009, 06:23 PM
Spike

Hello,

Does anyone want the last review discounts? these retail at $199.99 we have them on sale for 179.99 and with the review disount you get an additional $40 off of sale price plus free shipping total savings from retail is $75 any takers..... the catch is to place a review here. also we are waiting on a few others to place their review here as well.

taking orders

Thanks again,

Mike
Old 08-24-2009, 11:23 AM
Spike

Sent you a PM
Old 08-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Spike

Hello mossygoose,

I sent you a pm, can you let me know that you recieved it,

Thanks again,

Mike

Taking more orders...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.