Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Time to Upgrade

Old 11-24-2008, 12:11 PM

Default Time to Upgrade

I'm newly registered to the site but long time lurker! I am looking to sell some gear to upgrade this next fall. Email me if you want pictures or more information but here is what I'm selling:

I’m selling my Cabela’s Outdoorsman Wool Parka. It is an older version of today’s Cabela’s Outfitter Wool Parka minus the Dry-Plus lining. This is an extra-large size parka made with great Pendleton wool and is dynamite in cold weather. The jacket is barely used and basically new condition – just don’t use it much anymore. A new one at Cabela’s sells for $200, I’m asking for $75.

I am selling a sleeping bag that I don’t use anymore. Nothing wrong with it, I just got a lighter bag for backpack hunting that I use more. It is a 3-D rectangle bag from Cabela’s and rated to -15 F. The bag is basically new condition and sells for $120 new – I am asking $50.

I am selling a Bausch & Lomb Discoverer Zoom Spotting Scope 15-60x60mm. It also comes with it’s factory round hard case and an ultralight tripod. I am asking $75

I am selling 2 Leupold VariX-III scopes. One is a 3.5-10x50mm, the other a 1.75-6x32mm. Both scopes are in like new condition with one or two tiny nicks – they have been hunted with for 3 seasons and have performed flawlessly. The scopes have duplex reticle and finger-adjustable ¼ MOA in a matte finish. I am asking $325 for the 3.5-10 and $275 for the 1.75-6

I am selling a lightly used Harris bipod. The model is 1A2 BR – this is an ultralight model adjustable from 6-9 inches. The folding Harris bipod is quickly detached and rock steady, these are the best bipods I have owned. This has been lightly hunted the past 3 years and has no flaws. I am asking $40

Tis the season to help a hunter upgrade! My email is [email protected]
Old 11-24-2008, 04:14 PM

Default RE: Time to Upgrade

Both Leupold's, the spotting scope and the Harris bipod are sold. The parka and sleeping bag are still available if anyone wants a good deal...