Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 WTB a guardian or a blackhawk! >

WTB a guardian or a blackhawk!

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

WTB a guardian or a blackhawk!

Old 10-21-2008, 04:17 PM

Default WTB a guardian or a blackhawk!

[hr]

I am wanting to buy either blackhawk or guardian. New or used as long as it is priced right. I am mainly looking for something used with some equipment on it so i dont have to drop anymore money into it. Just buy and go hunting. I am now without a bow and needing something to hunt with..lol. i have looked all over here and obviously the two most popular bows is the ones I am interested in. If anyone knows of any or has one for sale let me know.[/align]
Old 10-28-2008, 04:46 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: WTB a guardian or a blackhawk!

I love the Parker Blackhawk but beforeyou decide to buythe Guardian check out the new 09 line of Bowtech's Admiral, Captain and Swat. Each is extremely quiet and fast and I think lighter than the General. I am waiting to shoot the 09 modelBlackhawk, I will probably be buying it for my trip to Alaska next year.

Wessner's Taxidermy in PA deals in Parker and Bowtech, 717-647-2946.He is currently selling all 08 Bowtech models at $100 off original price. He has 2 Guardians, one60# and one 70#. He also has a General fully outfitted for less than $600.

I purchased a Parker last year and something happened to it which wouldn't allow me to get my max poundage. Wessner sent the limbs back to Parker and replaced my winner's choice strings with new ones at no extra cost. I recommend him to anyone. He's also a National Champion Taxidermist if you needto get something mountedafter you buy your bow.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: WTB a guardian or a blackhawk!

I'll have an 07 guardian forsale after Friday. right now it has on it an apex single pin sight with light, trophy taker drop away, stabilizer,sling, STS and bowtech 6 arrow quiver. Shooting a 378 grain arrow at 289pfs with a 28 in draw. Pm if interested.