Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 LNIB Aearo Peltor Tactical Pro Electronic Hearing Protection F/S F/T (used once) >

LNIB Aearo Peltor Tactical Pro Electronic Hearing Protection F/S F/T (used once)

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

LNIB Aearo Peltor Tactical Pro Electronic Hearing Protection F/S F/T (used once)

Old 03-26-2008, 05:21 PM

Default LNIB Aearo Peltor Tactical Pro Electronic Hearing Protection F/S F/T (used once)

Selling a basicly NIB Aearo Peltor Tactical Pro Electronic Hearing Protection headset (used once), if you have never used these before they are awesome, they provide crystal clear sound amplification and hearing protection second to none. I shoot in 1,000 meter rifle comp's and use a barrett M107 .50cal and use these headsets. Only reason Im selling is I got two of the newer models. Asking price 150.00obo.

Details
TacticalPRO's unique frequency response amplifies signals and voices with near-perfect sound reproduction, while at the same time, instantaneously suppressing dangerous sounds without clipping.

-NRR 26 dB
-Electronics limit amplified sounds to 82 dBA withing 2 milliseconds
-Active-Volume provides maximum distortion-free amplification of low level sounds up to 18 dBA
-Omni-directional stereo microphones provide 360* external ambient listening
-Auto power-saving feature
-Ergonomic 3 button touchpad
-Audio jack for radio connections
-2AA provide 270+ hours of operation
-External battery compartment
-Folding stainless steel, padded comfort band
-Liquid/gel-filled ear cushion

Here is another set of my peltors in action with my Accuracy International AWM .338 Lapua Magnum.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:43 PM

Default RE: LNIB Aearo Peltor Tactical Pro Electronic Hearing Protection F/S F/T (used once)

You have a PM!!