Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 URINE LUCK! Scent product >

URINE LUCK! Scent product

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

URINE LUCK! Scent product

Old 11-11-2006, 10:23 AM

Default URINE LUCK! Scent product

Hi, I apologize for first putting my message on the forum,guess I didn't read the rules.
I have been raising whitetail deer for 25 years and been collecting and bottling deer urine for 6 yrs. The product name is URINE LUCK!. I have doe in estrus available now. I am in northcentral WI and we have several feed stores and sport shops that carry it. But just thought I'd make an offer to the rest of you, not in the area. It is collected fresh each fall just before the hunting season. It is individually collected and bottled,meaning that the product in each bottle is from onedoe. Hunters around here are extremely pleased with the results they are getting. Every year I get emails and phone calls with success stories. If you want to try it, it's $5 per 1.25 oz bottle. Send me an email at [email protected] or call me at 715-536-8909. Jim
Old 11-11-2006, 12:11 PM

Default RE: URINE LUCK! Scent product

Do you have any testimonials from customers you can post? I've interested for sure.