Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 Top of the Line Packs and Clothing, Serious Inquiries Only >

Top of the Line Packs and Clothing, Serious Inquiries Only

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

Top of the Line Packs and Clothing, Serious Inquiries Only

Old 08-16-2006, 08:08 PM

Default Top of the Line Packs and Clothing, Serious Inquiries Only

Items for sale:

ASAT Fleece Catquiver VI (no Catquiver, pack only) used in the field one time. Custom order from Rancho Safari. Asking $99.95 OBO

Cabelas Scent-Lok Leafy Wear Suit, Advantage Timber, Jacket and Pants only. Used for three seasons. No holes or tears.
Asking $95.00 OBO

PSE Compound bow and bow fishing set-up w/sight, stabilizer, and 1 bowfishing arrow. It is an old bow in great shape but I'm not sure what it is worth. Maybe $150.00 for everything OBO??

Cabelas 1200 gram Rubber Boots. Worn about 10 times, excellent condition. Asking $50.00.

Bushnell Yardage Pro 500 w/ case. Excellent condition, works great. Asking $95.00

I am selling this stuff only so that I can upgrade my rangefinder and binocs and because my kids are still under 2 so I have a while before I need to buy them new gear. I don't want to have a yard sale and have people who don't know bowhunting question everything.

Send pm if interested. I will take care of shipping if you pay asking price. If you send it to the email in the profile, give me a couple of days to respond as I only check that at home.

Thanks
Old 08-17-2006, 07:47 PM

Default RE: Top of the Line Packs and Clothing, Serious Inquiries Only

IM intrested in the rangefinder, would you trade

Old 08-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

what are the sizes?
Old 08-19-2006, 07:26 PM

Sizes of the Suit is L/XL. I have suspenders on them so they stay out of the mud. I'm long (6'4") but not big around so they are good in the length for me. The sleeves are a little short on the jacket.

I need to money more than I need more stuff so I'm not interested in trading right now. I got some business to do with Nikon if I can get rid of enough stuff I don't use anymore! I guess I would send you the suit, Bushnell, and an old PSE bow for a new Monarch laser 800 Rangefinder.

Thanks for the interest.