Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight >

F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

Old 07-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Banned

Default F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

BOREALIS951 lumen flashlight made out in the Maglite 3 "D" body. this light is rechargeable with a system of nine Nimh batteries a super bulb and new reflector and lens that will take the heat.
Available in black only.

This light is the most powerful flashlight in the world, it output 951 lumens which is almost twice the amount of the vaunted Surefire M-6 (M-6 is 500 lumens, uses six 123 batteries run for 20 minutes and cost $392.00)
The price is $165.00 shipped Priority Mail Insured
Payment thru Pay Pal
or by Postal Money Order
Please contac me at my E-mail"
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks for looking
white bear
Old 08-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Banned

Default RE: F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

Guys,
I am in full swing with the production of myBOREALIS 951 generation II flashlight.
The light utilizes a new bi-pin switch-bulb holder system.

The price is $200.00 shipped Priority Mail Insured
The light is rechargeable.
please contact me at:

Thanks for looking
white bear
Old 08-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Banned

Default RE: F/S MAG 951 lumens flashlight

I AM BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL !!!!

All went even better than I expected!!!
I had have triple by-passes done in '82 and '95, so I was expecting open heart surgery because I knew I had a collapsed by-pass.

But the Angioplasty and the placement of two stemts on a clogged vein, solutioned my problem.

I still have the collapsed by-pass but were considered not important enough for open heart surgery as the adjacent area is well irrigated.

Besides, I am running out of veins, as the legs' veins and the mamarian glands veins were harvested in the previous by-passes.

I am doing well, and building more flashlights!!
Thanks,

white bear

[/align]
Old 08-31-2005, 04:22 PM
Banned

The new Polar Bear is ready for orders.
This light is a Maglite 3 "C" that have been converted to run on 3 Lithium Ion fully protected rechargeable batteries

It also have the ceramic bi-pin switch-bulb holder and of course a solid aluminum reflector and Pyrex lens.

the super-bulb out put 426 lumens, so it will compete with the Surefire M-4 (350 lumens for 20 minutes in four 123's batteries)

The light is $250.00 shipped in the States, orders from overseas please contact me for extra postage.
It will include the charger.

This is a much ligther, shorter and smaller light than the MAG 951 II

In others news I have several MAG 951 II and Black Bears 678 lumens ready for shipping.

For more information please contact me at:

Thanks for looking
Best regards

white bear
Old 09-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Banned

My line includes now the MAG 951 (951 lumens, the most powerful flashlight in the world) at $200.00

The Black Bear 678 lumens with Rolls Royce battery carrier at $250.00

The Search and Reascue (made in the Maglite 4 D) at 852 lumens and ONE HOUR run for $220.00

and the Polar Bear 426 lumens at $250.00

If you need information about my lights please E-mail me at:

Thanks for looking
white bear

Old 12-21-2005, 06:25 AM
Banned

CONES, OF CONES-STUFF AND BRITISH BLADES FORUMS, HAVE A REVIEW OF THE MAG 951 II

YOU CAN VIEW IT HERE:

http://www.cones-stuff.co.uk/MAG%20951%20II.htm

THANKS TO ALL
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
white bear
Old 01-17-2006, 05:50 AM
Banned

I have come out with a new model that sport a stainless steel crenalleted bezel and a Quick Detach Swivel.

you could get information thru this link:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?p=2163480#post2163480

They also have glow powder to make it easier to find the torch in the dark.

And a Quick Detach Swivel which will be provided with a 12 inch Velcro strap.

Best regards
white bear
Old 02-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Banned

BLACK BEAR 678 LUMENS

I HAVE A FEW UNITS READY TO SHIP OF THE BLACK BEAR 678 LUMENS 10 INCHES LONG FLASHLIGHT

MANY OF MY CUSTOMERS HAVE FOUND THE 10 INCHES LENGHT IDEAL TO KEEP IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT

THEY COME STANDARD WITH THE ROLLS ROYCE BATTERY CARRIER AND THE MODIFIED SWITCH BI-PIN CERAMIC HOLDER.

The Rolls Royce battery carrier

The new modified switch on right

The few units I have ready are available in Black, Copper, Red, Pewter, and Splash blue.

WHAT IS A BLACK BEAR 678 LUMENS?

it is a modified Maglite 2 D (10 inches long) of which only the shell is left standard. New heavy walled aluminum parabolic reflector on your choice of smooth, orange Peel or stippled. (for a quality beam)
Modified switch with high temperature socket for the bi -pin superbulbs.
The Rolls Royce, the best battery carrier of them all.
The six Nimhs Sanyos HR 3 U the BEST Nimhs rechargeable batteries.
Pyrex lens.
Gold Pro treatment.
Spare Superbulb.

WHAT IT DOES:
WILL BEAT THE SUREFIRE M-6 (ALSO IN PICTURE) BY 178 LUMENS
(The M-6 six runs on six batteries for 20 minutes at a cost of $9.98 per 20 minutes)

The BLACK BEAR is rechargeable and will run for FREE.

PRICE: $250.00 shipped Priority Mail Insured.

CHARGERS,
I offer three different chargers,
#1) The Vanson charger with capacity for 10 cells, 12 hours charger. $35.00

The RC charger, will charge the Rolls Royce without taking the batteries out in one hour and a half
Price is $48.00

The MAHA 777 plus II, another charger that will plug into the rear of the Rolls Royce and will charge it in 3 hours, it also will charge Lithium Ion, Ni Cads, Nimhs chemistries and ANY batteries, phones, camcorders, two way radios etc.
It can also be used in the car
Price is $85.00

Here is a picture of it:

The Vanson 10 bay charger will work very good for civilians if they are not in a rush, it takes 12 hours.
I offer the others two chargers because so many of my customers are Police Officers that use my light on duty, and can not wait 12 hours to have the torch charged.

Please P. M. me here for more information or
E-mail me at:

Best regards
white bear
Old 03-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Banned

THE BEAR CUB
181 LUMENS FOR ONE HOUR AND A HALF
IT IS MADE ON THE "HOST" OF THE MAGLITE 2 "C"
LITHIUM ION RECHARGEABLE TECHNOLOGY

Not long ago Mag come out with his XENON MAGNUM STAR for the 5 cells flashlight.

That lamp gives the regular Maglite 5 D cells from the Krypton bulb 119 lumens a WOOPING jump to 181 lumens!!!

NOW, I HAVE ADAPTED THIS BULB (That is available anywhere) to work in the smaller of the light that Maglite made,

$120.00 SHIPPED

I can get the same voltage than the 5 D cells provide this bulb, just by going to the lightweight LITHIUM IONS batteries that I use in this new light.

Both lights perform the same in throw and intensity, but the BEAR CUB produces a much flatter rate of discharge and the light is constant bright thru the run time.

If you need more than the one hour and a half of runtime in the field, you can carry two of the LITHIUM ION RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES.

No battery carriers to deal with, you just drop two batteries down the tube like recharging a regular flashlight.

AND IT IS RECHARGEABLE, SO FREE TO RUN AS LONG AS YOU WANT.

The throw of the new BEAR CUB is much longer than the Surefire C-3 (200 lumens, with the P-91 lamp, 20 minutes run time and $6.00 in batteries every 20 minutes)

THIS LIGHT IS PROVIDED WITH HIS OWN LITHIUM ION CHARGER, AND IS COMPLETLY TURN KEY READY TO USE

IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY NEW BEAR CUB, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT:

Best regards
white bear

[/align]
Old 05-02-2006, 07:12 AM
Banned

The line of chargers I offer for my MAG 951 II flashlights.

When I started over a year ago I was offering only the 10 bays charger, this is a slow charger (12 hours) that require than the batteries are removed from the battery holders.
It is a great charger with a charging current of 250 mah.
Here is a picture of it.

With the introduction of the Cadillac and Rolls Royce battery carriers, it is possible (by using a RC charger) to charge the batteries without removing them from the holders.
This is the Cadillac system

And this is the Rolls Royce system

I offer three RC chargers;

The FAST charger (1 1/2 hours)

The SLOW RC charger (4 1/2 hours)

And the Maha 777 plus II ( 3 hours) that can also charge ANY battery (camcorders, notebooks, phones, two way radios etc) and any chemistry. (Ni Cads, Nimhs, Lithium Ion)
This is a very sophisticated charger that is used by most of my police officer customers

The Rolls Royce is back with the MAG 951 II to form one of the best battery carrying systems in the market,

The new batteries provide 45 minutes of run time, the lumens output thanks to some tricks to lower internal resistance and the use of Pro-Gold have been upped to 1050 lumens.

The light is available in several colors, Black, Red, Blue, Silver, Camo and Purple.

And I offer four different reflectors to customize the light to your needs.

Please E-mail me at
to discuss the most convenient charging system for your application of the light and the others options I offer such as the Quick Detach Swivel

OR THE CRENELLATED BEZEL

Thank you for looking
Best regards
black bear

Quick Reply: F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.