Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Gear
 F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight >

F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

Community
Hunting Gear Looking for a new treestand or a good set of binoculars? You've come to the right place.

F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

Old 12-23-2006, 10:49 AM
Banned

Default RE: F/S MAG 951 lumens flashlight

The new aluminum Crenellated bezels with glow dots are in.

I have bare aluminum for the silver lights and I have Black hard anodized type III

Check my page

Thanks for looking
White bear

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Old 01-22-2007, 05:42 AM
Banned

BOREALIS TORTURE TEST

People ask me all the time how tough the BOREALIS is, I just uploaded a new video in the web site.

Click here

http://www.blackbearflashlights.com/support.htm

and then click on the window that is marked BOREALIS TORTURE TEST

You will see how we broke branches, hit water jugs, throw the light use it as a hammer and finally shot it with a .22 rifle, and the light keep going.

Thanks[/align]Best regards to all
white bear[/align]
Old 03-02-2007, 07:07 PM

Although I didn't treat my Borealis like blackbear84 did on his website, I can personally tell you that it can handle anything.

I accidentally dropped my Borealis head first on concrete. The drop was about 3 feet. I was scared that I cracked the lens or somehow damaged the bulb, but the Borealis was fine!

I want to say that I had his optional new crenellated bezel equipped. That thing dug into the concrete. I wish I had taken photos, but I can guarantee you that it happened! Even though they are now made of aluminum instead of stainless steel, it is just as strong and its MUCH lighter. It is not as head-heavy. I love it!

Old 04-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Banned

THE BEAR CUB FLASHLIGHT
THIS 2 C SIZED LIGHT (9 INCHES LONG 13 OZ.) WILL RUN FOR 90 MINUTES AND PRODUCE 220 LUMENS.

(The Crenelated bezel and the Quick Deatch Swivel are optional)

IT WORKS WITH SPECIAL RECHARGEABLES LITHIUM ION BATTERIES
THE CHARGER IS INCLUDED AND THE RECHARGE TIME IS 3 1/2 HOURS.
MORE OF THE LIGHTWEIGHT BATTERIES CAN BE CARRIED IN A POCKET FOR EXTRA RUN TIME.
$120.00 CHARGER INCLUDED
WWW.BLACKBEARFLASHLIGHTS.COM
OR E-MAIL ME AT
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com
LIKE ALL MY LIGHTS IT USES THE "HOST" SYSTEM, SO YOU CAN HAVE A BEAR CUB LOOKING LIKE NEW FOR EVER.
KIND REGARDS
WHITE BEAR

Old 04-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Banned

THE POLAR BEAR RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT

LITHIUM ION TECHNOLOGY
RUN TIME 75 MINUTES AND OUTPUT 426 LUMENS

I WILL INSTALL YOUR CHOICE OF FOUR REFLECTORS
(Smooth, Orange Peel, Light Stippled or Medium Stippled)

$250 WITH CHARGERS INCLUDED

CAN BE HAD WITH THE OPTIONAL CRENELATED BEZEL

AND IT RECHARGES WITH THE NEW CHARGERS IN 3 1/2 HOURS.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE POLAR BEAR, PLEASE VISIT THE WEB SITE.

www.BlackBearFlashlights.com

RESPECTFULLY
WHITE BEAR

Black Bear Flashlights is not affiliated with Mag Instrument, Inc., which owns the famous MAG family of trademarks, including MAG-LITE®, and MINI-MAGLITE®,

trademarks in the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of its flashlights, and in the circumferential inscriptions around the face caps of all of Mag

Instruments Inc.'s flashlights. Mag Instruments, Inc's trademarks are shown on this website for illustration only. Black Bear Flashlights are not made, licensed,

endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc.[/align]
Old 05-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned

[align=center]THE BOREALIS NASCAR EDITION
RECHARGEABLE, 1050 LUMENS, RUN TIME 50 MINUTES

BLACK BEAR IS OFFERING NOW THE NASCAR EDITION AT THE SAME PRICE THAN THE OTHERS COLORS OF THE BOREALIS 1050 LUMENS

THE NEW LIGHT IS DONE IN A SMOOTH SILVER BODY (DOESN'T HAVE THE KNURLED GRIPPING AREA) AND IS ALSO SERIALIZED.

[/align]

THE NUMBER OF LIGHTS IN THIS EDITION IS QUITE LIMITED.

PRICE IS $260 FOR THE LIGHT AND $48 FOR THE RC FAST CHARGER

E-MAIL ME AT;
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com
or visit my web site at:
www.BlackBearFlashlights.com

thank you for looking
Best wishes
Black Bear

Black Bear Flashlights is not affiliated with Mag Instrument, Inc., which owns the famous MAG family of trademarks, including MAG-LITE®, and MINI-MAGLITE®,

trademarks in the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of its flashlights, and in the circumferential inscriptions around the face caps of all of Mag

Instruments Inc.'s flashlights. Mag Instruments, Inc's trademarks are shown on this website for illustration only. Black Bear Flashlights are not made, licensed,

endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc
[/align]
Old 06-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Banned

WATERPROOF[/b]
[/b]
Hi guys,[/b]
Any one of my lights is fairly waterproof. I haven’t had the opportunity to try them in the ocean, but I have dunked them in my beer glass for several hours and they have survived very dry inside.[/b]
[/b]
Here is a picture that shows a Black Bear 720 lumens in the water, picture was taken at 11,30 p.m., when it was also raining, the flashlight survived been dunked an sloshed around to force water inside while I was doing my barbecue.[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
By the way, I had promised my wife to cut back to a glass of beer a day, so in order to drink my fill I had to get creative, how you guys like my three and a half gallons glass of beer?[/b]
[/b]
I am not claiming that they are dive lights, but I am sure they will survive being used to a few feet under water, when I have some opportunity I will do a more elaborate test, in the meanwhile I go and drink my beer.[/b]
Cheers,[/b]
WhiteBear[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
Old 07-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Banned

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FOR ALL MY FRIENDS, MEMBERS AND FORUM STAFF
Old 07-06-2007, 05:05 AM

Default RE: F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

Mr:Juan.C ship my 951 Lumen to me in Singapore within 7days time!What a fast Service They Give.I must say They are a 'Genuine'Borealis light seller!He reply each and every Question that i've asked.This is a flashlight i am talking about.And it REALLY shine brighter then my SureFire M6-CB.And it last for 75mins with 9pcs'AA'Ni-cdrecharge batts after full Charger!My SureFire M6-CB last only 20mins with 6pcs of CR123.I am a Torch/Flashlight Collector and Lover.I love bright powerful Rugged Torch!Tell you what?If you guys really Love bright light and Hunting for one...Try the Borealis 951/1050 Lumen.I am sure you won't be pissing off by it power!!They have many model for it.So many light that i've have,like MicroFire HID Warrior K2000r 24Watts 1800 Lumen.(Yes!It is much much Brighter then 951 Lumen(Borealis)But bear in mind,itis HID and it really give a powerful light,but it take al list 30 to 50 sec to heat up and then you can turn on the light.Tell you what?There maybe many other light which is very Fancy,,but you won't be regret if you Try out Borealis!!You will Love it Like i do!!By the way,NOTE>>>Mr:Juan.C,you must keep me inform if you have powerful light in future.Sincerely Gary Quek Romano From Singapore...
Old 10-28-2008, 06:22 PM

Default RE: F/S BOREALIS 951 lumens flashlight

I was wondering what technology you put into a Maglight that makes it worth $250 dollars? It's alot of money to spend on something that not an original design. I mean a lot of the reason the high end flashlights cost so much is all the R&D they put into creating an all new product. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just wondering why the price. Sorry if I come across wrong.