Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Double Bull Blinds. Whats so great about them? >

Double Bull Blinds. Whats so great about them?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Double Bull Blinds. Whats so great about them?

Old 05-04-2005, 07:51 PM

Default RE: Double Bull Blinds. Whats so great about them?

I just bought one from sportsmans guide. The trophy den, by hunter's view. It resembles a Double bull, but only runs about 80 bucks. I see why it is cheaper, but nothing would cause me to not bye another one.

Old 05-05-2005, 06:28 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

I just bought one from sportsmans guide. The trophy den, by hunter's view. It resembles a Double bull, but only runs about 80 bucks. I see why it is cheaper, but nothing would cause me to not bye another one.

I have that one too , you're gonna love it . It works well with both guns and bows . The zip open roof panel would probably be great for a waterfowler too . Mine is in the Sniper camo .
Old 05-06-2005, 06:11 PM

I have an ameristep Brickhouse and love it. Very similar setup to the DB. Not exactly but close. No Wind flap and have had it in 35 mph and no problems.I have one in Max 4 after I bought mine they got the half and half out. I wish I had it. I love the blind. I cannot compare it to a DB as I have never owned or hunted from one. But for the money I have no compliants and I have hunted from it for 3 years now. I had 2 of the fiberglass poles crack on mine called ameristep and told them and they did not send me 2 new poles they sent me 6 no charge. Was a breeze to change them. I have had mine out for up to 3 weeks and no problems. I would stay away from the tangle camo I have heard stories of it fading to red. The name brand camos stay good. I use mine to Turkey and Deer hunt. Yes there are things that I think could be better such as the windows could have better opeing devices. The TSC is like looking through sarhan wrap, but is good for blocking wind and rain. The bag to carry it is fantasitc shoulder straps make it like a back pack. The blind has loops for branches. Overall the DB may have some great qualities but so does the Brickhouse.
Scott