Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

ATV Polaris or Honda?

Old 02-27-2005, 08:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default ATV Polaris or Honda?

Which atv do you prefer. I will probally get the 330. I have used both and like both but cant see any advantages besides. Polaris automatic and the honda has a new semi automatic that I havent used ? which one?
Old 02-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ATV Polaris or Honda?

If you have a strong desire to get to know a service guy really well...........get the Polaris.

Uncle Matt (in IL)
Old 02-27-2005, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you have a strong desire to get to know a service guy really well...........get the Polaris.
Well said.Honda is known for requiring the least amount of maintenance and repairs while polaris is known for requiring the most maintenance and repairs.The polaris has a belt drive while the rancher 400at has a real automatic transmission.
Old 02-28-2005, 08:12 AM

Oh geez this horse has been beaten sooooooo much!!!!!

Look uncle matt just shot it to you STRAIGHT!!!!!!! no beating around the bush!!!

It's your money if you want to throw it away buy a polaris!

You know there is something to be said about good advertisement . polaris is VERY good at that but VERY poor at building tough,long lasting ,dependable ATV"S!

Now i'll just get my popcorn and watch a while!
Old 02-28-2005, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont own either one but i will say the honda is probably i bit more reliable but then you have to deal with a under powered nonturning roughriding honda. Buy the 660 Kawasaki Prarie then you can put your truck on thre trailer and pull it with the wheeler.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:23 AM

I've got the Honda and am very happy with it. It had a battery problem, and even tho it was out of warraty Honda replaced the battery for free. I've had it serviced once in the 5 years I've owned it, it's been very reliable.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

If it has wheels or a track it is going to cost you, if you USE IT...just some cost you more. Agreed, it ain't going to be the Honda!!!
Old 02-28-2005, 02:30 PM

I have 3 Polaris twins and they each have over 1000 trouble free miles on them. If you need true 4wd and a great ride get a Polaris, If you don't think you will ride much and aren't afraid of a rough ride and getting stuck a lot get a Honda.
Old 02-28-2005, 02:32 PM

ORIGINAL: TeeJay

I dont own either one but i will say the honda is probably i bit more reliable but then you have to deal with a under powered nonturning roughriding honda. Buy the 660 Kawasaki Prarie then you can put your truck on thre trailer and pull it with the wheeler.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Arctic Cat

Quick Reply: ATV Polaris or Honda?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.