Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

good climbing tree stand

Old 07-24-2002, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default good climbing tree stand

hey guys last year was my first year of hunting and this year will be my second all i do is bow hunt. i bought a rivers edge climbing stand last year for 80 bucks but pretty much hate it its so hard to get level with the tree. this year i wanna get a good one im kinda between the api and the summits which one is the easiest to put together outa the box and which is the most comftorable when ur up in a tree. i want something so i can sit in a tree for a few hours and not be so stiff that i cant even walk thank you
Old 07-25-2002, 02:37 PM

Default RE: good climbing tree stand

I have an API grandslam supreme and it required no assembly at all. You had to velcroe the pads on the rail and stick the strips of sandpaper strips to the bottom platform to prevent slipping and that was it. I love my API. I can pretty much sit in it all day with out becoming stiff. I do usually stand up in it periodically throughout the day just to stretch some. It gets my recomendation.

LIFE IS SHORT, HUNT HARD

Edited by - redneck big buck on 07/25/2002 15:38:44