Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Bushnell Imageview 1.3 MP Binocular Camera >

Bushnell Imageview 1.3 MP Binocular Camera

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Bushnell Imageview 1.3 MP Binocular Camera

Old 10-21-2004, 10:29 PM

Default Bushnell Imageview 1.3 MP Binocular Camera

What do you guys think about these. They look like good binocs, just wandering about the camera part. Is it pretty clear? Thanks for the input.
Old 10-24-2004, 09:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bushnell Imageview 1.3 MP Binocular Camera

JP,

Here's the lowdown on the Imageview. I won a pair and wanted to give them to my oldest boy, but I got three boys. So I went and bought a second pair for the middle guy. (Youngest guy is too small for stuff like this just yet.)

Well, the optics are quite good and they make a good set of scouting binoculars. That's it.
I took some pictures of things like ducks on a pond at 30 feet or so, my house, my trucks, etc. Then I tried to install the software and download the pictures. It took some doing but I got the software installed. The quality of the pictures was terrible, almost a complete blurr. I tried a steady rest to make sure I wasn't moving when pictures were shot and it didn't make a difference.

There's a Bushnell website with more user opinions on it somewhere. It's been a while since I was there. A few on the site reported that the software really messed up their computers-big time. It's a hunting site I think. Maybe "Secrets of the Hunt"?

One other good thing is that they are tough. A pair dropped off the four wheeler one year and were run over several times in a muddy field. Once they were recovered, and cleaned up they worked fine.

I think for the money you could get alot better pair of binoculars (optically). As far as I know there aren't any decent camera bonoculars.

Uncle Matt (in IL)