Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Your opinion on ASAT camo?

Old 04-10-2004, 04:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Your opinion on ASAT camo?

Realtree or Mossy Oak have always worked well for me, touching distance from deer on the ground, is plenty good enough! I would not spend any extra money on any of the latest and greatest!
Old 04-11-2004, 09:23 PM

Just wanted to thank you guys for the kind words and respect for the product. It's loyal believers like yourselves that makes this industry strong. We want to keep this company small, in that we always want to be approachable and back our products with personal service. Feel free to contact us at any time, and again, thanks!
Old 04-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Typical Buck

Not a problem Chuck, I am sure all the hunters that have purchased your product appreciate your attention to the customer. You are on the right track. I cannot wait to try out my new 3-d in maryland spring turkey opener.
Old 04-15-2004, 08:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

It is always nice to see a representative (or owner for that matter) from any of the archery/hunting related companies on the forums. I have not chatted with you in quite some time Chuck but thank you for contributing to the forums.
Old 04-16-2004, 06:42 AM

Thanks PABowhntr. I wish I had more time to be able to really get into these forums and heat things up a bit, but, you know how it goes. It's really great to have a place where all strains of hunters can voice their opinions, ask questions and get good, solid answers from guys just like himself. Guys that have done their own "field testing" and will give honest answers on their findings. I'm usually always available, as long as you give me some time to get back to you, so feel free to drop me a line! All CONTACT US inquiries on the web site come directly to me.

Thanks again!
Old 05-05-2004, 07:30 PM

I bought a 3-d suit at the Harrisburg show just as the place was closing on the last day...I also wear Predator camo and love them both I've had amazing things happen when wearing both
Old 05-07-2004, 12:06 PM

I wore my 3-D suit for the first time last Monday while turkey hunting. I got in the woods at 4pm. As I was walking a two track into the thick stuff, I heard a motor. The landowner's son rode down the trail on a gator, and didn't see me until he was about 10 yards away. Mind you I was just standing off to the side of the trail by some trees, not attempting to hide. He just about jumped out of his seat when I waived at him. His reply was "Holy $%*!" That camo is sweet" By 6pm I had called in two toms who never had a clue a person was sitting 30 yds from them. By 6:05 a 27 pounder with a 9" beard was on the ground.

I have two words for you - BUY IT!

Yeah, you're not invisible, but it works very well and and instills confidence. I am amazed at how much better I hunt when I have one less thing to worry about, and when you wear this stuff, you don't worry if your camo is doing its job.

Bill

P.S. Thank You Chuck!!!!
Old 05-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Fork Horn

ive been using it for around 13 years. the only place to order it at the time(1991) was from a place called brigade quartermansters in ga. ive had the same 3d suit since 1996 or 97. i hope they make it more durable now. ive got duct tape holding the pants together(on the inside). it does work!
Old 05-07-2004, 03:47 PM

I have never seen this stuff before... hmmmm might have to check it out....Do they sell it down south??
Old 05-22-2004, 07:33 PM

I love mine, and it actually works. There are so many gimick camo's out there and ASAT ISN'T ONE OF THEM!

This rifle season, I was wearing my ASAT suit and I had a orange vest and hat on. While in stand, I dropped one of my gloves. I climbed down and got a few feet from the ground and heard something behind me. I turned around and there was 3 big doe standing there. They were no more than 15 yards behind me. I just stayed still, and they walked right past me, probablly got as close as 10 yards! When they got about 50 yards away, I got down, got my glove, and climbed back into stand. When I got back up and situated, the deer where still standing about 50 yards away and where none the wiser! I watched them for around 20 minutes before they walked down the trail!

Chuck, THANK YOU for ACTUALLY making a camo that works. I have seen the light. Sure, Realtree and Mossy Oak look good to me, but I know the ASAT looks bad to deer (simply because they can't even see it )

Quick Reply: Your opinion on ASAT camo?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.