Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Stoney Point Steady Stix II

Old 01-16-2004, 07:54 PM

Default Stoney Point Steady Stix II

I bought a set of these at Cabela's the other day. Man, I don't know how I've survived all these years without them now! I own a Harris bipod also, but these shooting sticks are the cat's meow! They come with a cordura belt sheath and are easily removed and with a couple shakes of the wrist, they assemble by themselves. They are extremely stable to shoot off of and the rubber in the V area protects the finish on your gun. You can fold them up in just a couple seconds, drop them back in the belt carrier and you're on your way. And they weigh only a few ounces. I think they are a great addition to my hunting gear......anyone else have any experience with these??
Old 01-17-2004, 02:50 PM

Default RE: Stoney Point Steady Stix II

I also bought one at Cabelas. A week ago I was hunting with my M/L and a deer got up about 85 yds away. I could not for the life of me hold the rifle still then I remembered that I had the Stoney on my belt. The deer stood patiently waiting for me while I got it out and shot it. I'm sold on it also.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:52 PM

Default RE: Stoney Point Steady Stix II

Sorry my fingers work better than my brain. I didn't shoot the sticks I shot the deer. Ha Ha