Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Samsung galaxy s5 active

Old 10-27-2017, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by theoutdoordirection
I would get a Go Pro Hero 5 Session for filming out in the woods. Completely waterproof in a small design. Tons of accessories for mounting to gun, bow, or stand. And you can connect them to your phone if you want to view images before you take pictures/video.

https://www.theoutdoordirection.com
Except that it's a 1x action cam with incredibly poor audio collection... I'm filming this season with a pair of Hero5 Sessions, backing up larger primary and secondary camcorders. Like any of the GoPro/RunCam/etc action cameras, they leave a lot to be desired when it comes to capturing quality footage in the field if you're doing anything more than bowhunting, where the ranges are short - even at 50yrds, the FOV on these action cameras is way too big.