Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Rtic cooler review (as promised) 65qt in now >

Rtic cooler review (as promised) 65qt in now

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Rtic cooler review (as promised) 65qt in now

Old 12-14-2016, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
i need new coolers but man the price of a good cooler is crazy. the thing i worry bout the most is them getting stolen !
I don't think the RTIC prices are really that crazy.

I kind of agree with oldtimr on on the huge coolers but man that 45 qt "everyday cooler" that I use pretty much non stop its well worth $175 or $199 if you prefer the 65

As far as big coolers...if you just need one a few times a year for the money you can't beat that Coleman marine 120 that is on sale right now for $59

All depends on what you need and how often you need it.

Last edited by rockport; 12-14-2016 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

On sale now.....$106 for the 20qt $148 for the 45 qt and $169 for the 65qt

Last edited by rockport; 12-15-2016 at 08:08 AM.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:56 AM
Spike

I think your one got delivered too late, I got it in a week and I just love it. That 65 tan RTIC cooler is really huge and I can't believe that it's that much cheap. I ordered it on Amazon by checking these reviews and I'd like to say that people whom are buying Yeti and other overpriced products are just wasting their money.