Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
ole man multivision or summit viper classic or summit 180 ss >

ole man multivision or summit viper classic or summit 180 ss

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

ole man multivision or summit viper classic or summit 180 ss

Old 12-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Typical Buck

Go with Summit or you will be wishing youhad!!
Old 12-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Typical Buck

im about your size, had a summit viper that was all steel, felt very safe in it but it was too heavy to tote thru the woods very far. Ive felt some of the new summits and they will probably be what i go back to, i see used ones all the time for under $150, sometimes under $100.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:24 AM
Fork Horn

My buddy had the ole man until about 2 weeks ago. Its a nice stand but when it got cold it really started creaking and popping a bunch. It made a lot of noise whenever he moved. I personally don't have any experience with them just his and it was a super nice setup other then the noise. I have a Goliath and like it a bunch.