Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Nose Jammer

Old 09-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Spike

Default Nose Jammer

So during the Madison, WI deer turkey expo I usually dont get sold on products like these but I did on this one... Any of you use nose jammer? I used it this past year and have had excellent luck with it so far. I always take care of my scent (cloths, shower every morning, etc... everything) Just wondering if any of you have tried this product!

Mike
Old 09-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

You are kidding , right ? Never hear of the stuff. My problem most days is that about mid morning I need "poot-jammer" !

Seriously ... I long ago gave up on thios genre' of prioduct. Stay down wind. Works great. When you are not down wind, you are busted.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Spike

Yeah dont get me wrong I always hunt the wind everyday, no ifs ands or buts. But obviously during the rut dear are all over the place and dont nec. use there normal routes cuz they are chasin, last year when I had mature bucks downwind I was never busted while using this stuff. Mature bucks as in 4-5 years old....
Old 09-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Fork Horn

Never used the stuff before myself, but your key word there is that the bucks were in rut, chasin. During that time, there is a lot you can get away with.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Spike

Good point.... I never really hunted prior to the rut, only a few days here and there...We like to stay out of our woods until Late october, early november!