Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Great customer service

Old 08-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default Great customer service

Time to compare. All done with in a week. Sent a pistol back to Sig for some work last Monday. They paid the freight and I'll have it back tomorrow. I needed a replacement part for a Hornaday Reloading Press. Made a call, boom done received it today. Called Lee Precision for a replacement part no problem it's in the mail. Sent a pistol back to Taurus because the magazine release it malfunctioning. I paid the freight, it went out Friday lets see when it gets back. Sig Sauer has always given me awesome service even when the problem was caused by me. I like dealing with good companies, lets see if Taurus is one of those companies.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I like hearing and receiving good CS as much as I do any present.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Fork Horn

Taurus has had the pistol for two weeks and haven't touched it. Says a lot about their company. That alone would keep me from purchasing another Taurus. Sig and Springfield armory less than a week.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:39 PM
Fork Horn

Gun arrived today fixed and ready to go. Couple of weeks not too bad.