Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Tree Stand Bow Holder

Old 08-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default Tree Stand Bow Holder

Anyone using a bow holder on their climber that they really like? I've tried many but have not found one that securely holds the bow but is easy to remove quickly.

So far every time I have used one, I always tie off my pull rope to the lower limb and lower platform just in case I knock it out of the holder.

I saw this one: http://www.thirdhandarchery.com/product.asp?PRODID=10 but it's pricey. Don't mind paying money for something that works though.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

hey pal i made my own and i love it,,i welded a u shaped rod to a threaded bolt.
drilled a hole in my stand two nuts and walla a bow holder..its not perfect but what are you doing up there in the stand the jig,,,,your bottom limb goes between the u and holds the bow at the ready..if you want the bow at more or less angle just turn,and tighten back up. costs a whole 30cents or so..also you can slide rubber tubeing over
u shaped rod to pertect your bow.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Fork Horn

I like to lay my bow across my lap.